New for 2016! The difference between winning and losing - the fastest closed aero road helmet! When Team MTN Qhubeka requested an extremely light weight helmet for sprinting our engineers set out a wish list to achieve what seemed to be the impossible. The Manta’s extremely aerodynamic and low profile shape gives unsurpassed performance in the wind tunnel with a saving of 10 watts at 50km/h. Whilst the strategically placed Airflow Converge vents and NACA crown vents ensure your head is kept cool without increasing drag. The Manta is the lightest closed aero helmet available at only 200g (size M CE).
- HES construction / Helps the energy management of the helmet by spreading the force of the impact out over the full shell instead of it being localised in one area.
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T Advanced / Safe-T Advanced / Our top of the range retention system gives the best weight and comfort ratio. 25% lighter than the Safe T Smart, the Safe T Advanced is welded which helps to reduce the weight. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. The micro adjust dial offers very precise movements with 2mm per click for horizontal adjustment. The vertical adjustment offers 4 steps for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit. The Sinethesis size adjuster is also reflective.
- Air Lite Straps / A revolutionary technique of weaving polyester fibres aids sweat evaporation and provides greater tensile strength with less weight.
- Embedded Straps Anchoring Points / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps' tensile stress is more evenly dissipated in case of impact.
- Air Lite Dividers / Their ultra-flat design helps reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Coolmax™ Internal Padding / strategically placed to provide the best comfort and sweat absorption.
- Full gel 02 padding / Also supplied as a spare set of padding which is hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and made from biomedical gel which helps to keep the head cooler, is more durable and won’t smell of sweat.
- Reflective stickers / At the rear of the helmet make you more visible.
- Neoprene bag / A MET helmet bag is also provided with the Manta for safe transportation.
- Cooling Factor - 6.5
- Head Contact Surface - 50
- Medium - 200gr
- Large - 230gr