MET Manta Road Helmet
- ShowProduct Information We developed the MET Manta road cycling helmet specifically with aerodynamic performance in mind. It... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
We developed the MET Manta road cycling helmet specifically with aerodynamic performance in mind. It’s quite simply one of the most competitive sprinters’ helmets in the game, saving you 10 watts at 50km/h.
With a NACA crown duct and optimally positioned vents throughout, the MET Manta will keep heads cool, without increasing drag.
Well ventilated, fast feeling, comfortable, lightweight aero lid that looks pretty cool too. Road.cc
- Weight 280g (M)
- Ventilation 14 Vents
- The Most Aerodynamic Road Helmet.
- Outer shell construction - In-Mould
- Inner shell - Shock-absorbing polystyrene
- Straps and Divider - Adjustable cam divider
- Comfort - Hand washable comfort pads
- Fit system - Safe-T Mid Fit System
- Visor - Removable visor
- Be seen - Reflective rear sticker
- Compatibility - Gel front pad and Coolmax anti-allergenic interior padding. Hand washable.
- Certifications - CE, AS/NZ
The Manta is the lightest helmet of its type, tipping the scales at just 200g.
Safe-T Advanced Fit System:
Safe-T Advanced, MET’s micrometrical fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort and are also designed to keep weight low and allow perspiration at the back of the head.
The polyurethane soft padding improves the fitting affording a comfy head touch.
Dual-gel Front Pad:
Helps to keep your head cooler when pushing the limits. The gel pad does not absorb perspiration and offers a much longer lifespan than traditional foam pads.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available