MET Rivale HES Road Cycling Helmet 2016
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Road helmets See the latest products
New in Road helmets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information New for 2016! Beat the competition with the lightest open aero road helmet in its class! Our enginee... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- HES Construction / Helps the energy management of the helmet by spreading the force of the impact out over the full shell instead of it being localised in one area.
- In-Moulding Intelligent Fusion / Different densities of material, depending on the characteristics of each model.
- Safe-T Advanced / Our top of the range retention system gives the best weight and comfort ratio. 25% lighter than the Safe T Smart, the Safe T Advanced is welded which helps to reduce the weight. The contact points have increased comfort with a larger cradle surface area which is also designed to aid ventilation at the back of the head. The micro adjust dial offers very precise movements with 2mm per click for horizontal adjustment. The vertical adjustment offers 4 steps for the perfect fit. As standard on all of our helmets, the retention features a full 360 degrees retention ring which fits around the head bringing unparalleled comfort with a very secure fit. The Sinethesis size adjuster is also reflective.
- Air Lite Straps / Breathability and comfort are extremely important, 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap, they are also more aerodynamic than a standard strap/divider combination. To give additional visibility the straps also come with reflective detailing on the Sinethesis.
- Air Lite Dividers / Ultra flat design helps to reduce aerodynamic drag.
- Embedded Strap Anchor Points / Improves the aerodynamics and the straps’ tensile strength is more evenly distributed in case of impact.
- Coolmax TM Internal Padding / strategically placed to provide the best comfort and sweat absorption.
- Full Gel 02 Padding / Also supplied as a spare set of padding which is hypo-allergenic, anti-bacterial and made from biomedical gel which helps to keep the head cooler, is more durable and won’t smell of sweat.
- Reflective Stickers / At the rear of the helmet make you more visible.
- CE EN 1078
- Cooling Factor – 7.5
- Head Contact Surface - 60
- Medium - 230gr
- Large - 250gr
MET Rivale HES Road Cycling Helmet 2016 Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Pleased with purchase so far. Good rear adjustment for lateral height and cranial fit. Air flow seems fine in recent UK hot humid weather. My head size 57cm & Size M perfect enough play to allow use of a cycling cap when it gets cooler. Good range of colour options, I bought matt black version to go with a variety of any colour cycle clothing apparel.
Pleased with purchase so far. Good rear adjustment for lateral height and cranial fit. Air flow seems fine in recent UK hot humid weather. My head size 57cm & Size M perfect enough play to allow use of a cycling cap when it gets cooler. Good range of colour options, I bought matt black version to go with a variety of any colour cycle clothing apparel.Close review