The lightest helmet in its class
STREAMLINED AND COMPACT SHAPE
Our engineers have spent hours in the wind tunnel with the support of Team Dimension Data for Qhubeka to research the best aerodynamics performances.
The specific shape of the Rivale enables a rider to save up to 3 watts at 50km/h: this translates to a 1 second time advantage compared to other similar road helmets.
The Venturi effect allows the maximum air intake with the lowest drag possible. Through air channels inside the helmet hot air is pulled to the rear exhausting vents producing a great cooling effect.
The Rivale is the new standard of aero.
230 GRAMMS OF LIGHTWEIGHT.
RIVALE OFFERS BEST IN ITS CLASS PERFORMANCE AND VALUE.
PREMIUM METHODS OF DESIGN AND CONSTRUCTION
Rivale’s construction is based on an innovative design approach that focuses on the key performance parameters of the helmet making it compact, lightweight, ventilated and superiorly aerodynamic.
SAFE-T ADVANCED FIT SYSTEM
Safe-T Advanced, MET’s top of the line fit system, provides the best weight and comfort ratio.
The contact points have a larger cradle surface increasing comfort
and are also designed to keep weight low and allow perspiration at the back of the head.
Breathability and comfort are extremely important, that’s why the Rivale features Airlite straps which are 15% lighter than a standard helmet strap.
- Outer shell construction: In-Mould
- Inner shell: Shock absorbing polystyrene
- Chin strap buckle: Anti-pinch buckle
- Straps and Divider: Air lite straps. Anti-slip cam divider
- Fit system: Safe-T Advanced
- Comfort: Coolmax anti-allergenic interior pads. Hand washable
- Be seen: Reflective rear sticker
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light device
- Certifications: CE, AS/NZ, US