MET Trenta Road Cycling Helmet
Save up to 10% RRP: £200.00Price Match
or £33.00 / month
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information LANDMARK PERFORMANCEFor thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of c... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Helmet Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
For thirty years MET has been making helmets for the very best in the sport of cycling. We’ve learned, refined and developed our products, getting faster, lighter and more comfortable with every generation. We created the MET Trenta to mark this milestone year.
Now, there’s a new member of the family, a new standard in helmet design, a new competitive edge for the world’s elite.
Enhanced for use in the peloton, the MET Trenta’s tube-shaped tail and internal channeling ensure it performs best when riding in a group, offering up to 7% reduction in drag vs a traditional road helmet.
A DIFFERENCE OF DETAIL
Both versions of the Trenta are built to offer maximum ventilation and aerodynamic performance. The difference between them is simply one of construction, with the Trenta tipping the scales at just slightly heavier than its 3K Carbon big brother.
While a small weight sacrifice is made, the drag-reduction offered by both Trenta designs is totally equal, ensuring you can cut through the wind with efficiency and speed, arriving at the finish feeling fresher than your rivals.
Two incredible options, the choice is yours.
- Construction: In-mould polycarbonate shell with EPS liner
- Fit system: Safe-T Orbital
- Padding: Hand washable Air Mesh comfort pads
- Straps and divider: Air lite straps and adjustable divider
- Be seen: Reflective rear stickers
- Compatibility: MET USB LED light; DualGel Front Pad
- Certification: CE, AS/NZ, US
- Weight: Size Medium 230g
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Road Helmet Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
Finance provider options available