MRP AMg V2 All-Mountain Chainguide
- ShowProduct Information The new All-mountain Guide is the love child of two innovative and revered product lines, the 1x and... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Chainguides Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Perfect for "clutched" 1x10 and 1x11 drivetrains, as well as those using chain-retaining rings (like our Wave Ring)
- Tracked and grooved upper guide / backplate interface increases stiffness and eases installation
- New co-molded "TR" upper guide with softer durometer interior for silent guidance
- New integrated skid with smooth driveside surface stops mud build up behind and protects chainrings (US Patents RE 42,436 / 8,235,849 Patents Pending).
- Available in 26-32t and 32-38t sizing
- No specialty tools needed! All install and adjustment operations possible with just a single 4mm HEX wrench.
- Alloy or Carbon backplate options
- ISCG, ISCG-05 only
- Compatible with 8-11 speed drivetrains.
- For single-ring drivetrains.
- Weight: 26-32T - 109g, 32-38T - 127g
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
MRP AMg V2 All-Mountain Chainguide Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Bought this because I know MRP produce some of the best CG's around and have been doing so for years. The V2 All Mountain is a simple fit without the need to remove your crank. A little fiddly if you need to mount some spacers in there which in my case was needed, but overall the end result and peace of mind you get-not having to worry about dropping a chain again is well worth the expense. A little pricey yes but the build quality is solid. Looks great too. Very happy with this item. Also a big thanks to the ppl at TREDZ for a great service. D
Bought this because I know MRP produce some of the best CG's around and have been doing so for years. The V2 All Mountain is a simple fit without the need to remove your crank. A little fiddly if you need to mount some spacers in there which in my case was needed, but overall the end result and peace of mind you get-not having to worry about dropping a chain again is well worth the expense. A little pricey yes but the build quality is solid. Looks great too. Very happy with this item. Also a big thanks to the ppl at TREDZ for a great service. DClose review
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.