MRP Camber Mountain Bike Crankset
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Mountain Bike See the latest products
New in Mountain Bike
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information To withstand the abuse from DH & FR duties the cranks use a 2 piece hollow axle design with large e... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
To withstand the abuse from DH & FR duties the cranks use a 2 piece hollow axle design with large external sealed bearings while the forged alloy arms use a high quality steel insert.
At the moment it is one of the lightest DH specific cranksets on the market with an overall weight from 865 Grams (including BB).
Technical Information :
Forged alloy arms · 850g (arms and BB)
Steel pedal inserts
2-piece design with 24mm hollow chromoly spindle
High quality external BB cups with sealed bearings
No granny ring bosses for better chainguide compatibility and lighter weight
68/73mm BB available with 170 or 175mm arms
83mm BB available with 170mm arms · Black or White
MRP CAMBER CRANKS weight (arms only) weight (with BB)
68/73mm BB, 170mm arms, BLACK 725g 850g
68/73mm BB, 170mm arms, WHITE 725g 850g
68/73mm BB, 175mm arms, BLACK 735g 860g
68/73mm BB, 175mm arms, WHITE 735g 860g
83mm BB, 170mm arms, BLACK 735g 865g
83mm BB, 170mm arms, WHITE 735g 865g