MRP Core Series Drivetrain Guide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information You’ve asked and we’ve delivered. The new 1x CS (Core Series) from MRP brings our 20+ years of chain... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
You’ve asked and we’ve delivered. The new 1x CS (Core Series) from MRP brings our 20+ years of chainguide expertise to a new price point. Taking design cues from our class-leading V3 family of 1x guides, the CS model utilizes a stiff and light glass-filled composite backplate and durable nylon upper guide to add major security to your 1x10, 11, or 12-speed drivetrain at minor cost. We’ve tested several backplate material formulations and zeroed in on a proprietary mix that delivers the high level of retention and security befitting the MRP name. Cost has been contained not through any short- cutting when it comes to quality and performance, only by the removal of a few of the bells and whistles found within our premium line.
Suitable for all-around trail riding or cross-country and enduro racing, the 1x CS is worthwhile insurance against the dropped chain that could leave you off the back of your group ride or cost you the result you’ve earned. No gimmicks and no janky hardware - just simple, effective, affordable, and proven chain security from the three letters synonymous with chainguides: MRP. Total peace of mind in one piece of hardware.
Designed for: Enduro/Trail/XC
- Single Ring 1x10/11/12.
- Adds security to "narrow/wide" 1x10/11/12 and XX1/X01 drivetrains.
- 28-34t range (oval compatible up to 32t).
- Boost compatible.
- Glass-filled Composite backplate.
- Two-bolt ISCG-05 mount backplate.
- No crank or chainring removal required for installation.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.