MRP Lopes SL Chain Device Including SL Polycarbonate Guides
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Brian Lopes is the most decorated 4X and Slalom racer in the world, not to mention multiple time DH ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionBrian Lopes is the most decorated 4X and Slalom racer in the world, not to mention multiple time DH champion in the USA earlier on. Brian has only ever used MRP chain guides during his entire career.
It is from this great relationship that MRP have dedicated a new product to his name. Brian has always depended on MRP chain guides for reliability and at the same time asked us MRP the lightest possible chain guide.
For racers like Brian Lopes looking for the lightest possible chain guide with both upper and lower retention but without bashguard protection, the Lopes SL will be the guide of choice.
The Lopes SL utilizes the same upper and lower guide pieces from the G2 SL, but with a dedicated backplate and inner lower guide piece only found on the Lopes guide. It fits chainrings from 32T to 38T, and weighs just over 100 grams.
- BB, ISCG and ISCG-05 mounting options.