MRP S4 Chainguide
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Chainguides See the latest products
New in Chainguides
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The original System 1 from MRP set a benchmark for chain guide performance and was granted a USA pat... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionThe original System 1 from MRP set a benchmark for chain guide performance and was granted a USA patent that still stands. Over the years, the classic Dual-Roller design from MRP was refined for greater adjustability, frame compatibility, lower weight, and lower price, as seen with the System 2 and then the System 3 guides.
The Dual-Roller design is a timeless, perfect mechanism that was deserving of an update. MRP started with a clean sheet of white paper and redesigned every single part to be lighter and easier to install and set up. The S4 Alloy will be the best fitting chain guide in the history of MRP and the world.
What makes the S4 Alloy distinct from the G2 SL is two things:
- 1) the backplate has a few more millimeters of frame clearance on the lower guide area compared to the G2 SL, which is necessary on some hard-to-fit frames, and
2) it uses a full bash guard so that impacts are transferred to the cranks and not the frame. Some riders prefer a full-bashguard system for this consideration, or for reasons of style.
BB, ISCG or ISCG-05
Black or White.
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.