Madison Assynt Merino Mid Socks
- ShowProduct Information High quality merino wool mountain bike sock suitable for year round trail abuse.Key Features:Tried a... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Madison Socks Sizing
- Show Socks Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionHigh quality merino wool mountain bike sock suitable for year round trail abuse.
- Tried and tested merino wool ensures quality and comfort
- Reinforced heel and toe give year round durability
- Metatarsal pad gives additional cushioning, a welcome comfort on longer rides
- Flat toe seam prevents any discomfort
- Ribbed cuff and arch support gives a great fit and foot stability
- Mid 3.5 inch cuff length
- Made in Italy
- Limited lifetime warranty
There are currently no customer reviews
Madison Socks Sizing
Madison Socks Size Chart
Use the Madison socks size chart to find the best fit for you.
To fit shoes size
Read our clothing size guide for more information on sizing.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.