Madison Competition Spokes 14/15g Double Butted
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Spokes See the latest products
New in Spokes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finishThe 14 / 15 gauge double butted ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finish
- The 14 / 15 gauge double butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, but 2 mm thick at the end where strength is needed
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Finished in black using an electro-chemical treatment that is durable, and does not weaken the spoke
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT alloy nipples
- Weight: 382 grams for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.