Madison Competition Spokes 14/15g Double Butted
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finishThe 14 / 15 gauge double butted ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- The classic lightweight spoke for all round use, with a black finish
- The 14 / 15 gauge double butted spoke is 1.8 mm thick in the centre to save weight, but 2 mm thick at the end where strength is needed
- The butting process adds strength through cold forging of the metal
- Made from X5 stainless steel, containing chrome for rust resistance and nickel for strength
- The rolling of the nipple thread removes no metal from the spoke and preserves the grain of the material, maximising strength
- Finished in black using an electro-chemical treatment that is durable, and does not weaken the spoke
- Comes supplied with 12 mm DT alloy nipples
- Weight: 382 grams for 64 x 264 mm length spokes
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.