Madison DTE Waterproof Trousers
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Waterproof Trousers See the latest products
New in Waterproof Trousers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The DTE waterproof trouser is perfect for riding in the worst of the British weather.Key Features:Ma... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Made from a 2.5 layer fabric with a 3-layer fabric on the rear panel, inner thigh and knees to avoid wear
- Fully tape seamed, the DTE trouser is 100% waterproof, while the breathable fabric prevents over heating
- Fine tune fit straps on the waist hold the trousers firmly in place while the silicone gripper on the inside waist panel prevent them sliding around
- Two mesh backed zippered hand pockets provide storage
- 2 vents zips on the outside of the thigh provide a flow of cool air if you start to overheat
- Adjuster straps around the calf allow you to fine tune the fit
- Pre-shaped legs with articulated knees give a great on the bike fit
- Reinforced panels at the hem help prevent wear from the drive chain
- Limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Madison DTE Waterproof Trousers Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
Product good appearance. Size larger than expected bearing in mind the jacket fitted perfectly. Awaiting full water proof test when it is not so cold. Currently in Brest Hoping to hit the high road.
Product good appearance. Size larger than expected bearing in mind the jacket fitted perfectly. Awaiting full water proof test when it is not so cold. Currently in Brest Hoping to hit the high road.Close review