Madison Isoler Merino Winter Long Finger Gloves
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Long finger gloves See the latest products
New in Long finger gloves
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Keep your hands warm on cooler days. The Madison Isoler Merino Men’s long finger gloves are ideal fo... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Keep your hands warm on cooler days. The Madison Isoler Merino Men’s long finger gloves are ideal for mid-season rides.
Durable and warm these gloves are made from a special blend of Merino wool and polyester. The fit is snug and silicone detailing on the palm offers great purchase on the bars and levers. You can even use your smart phone and touch screen computer, without needing to take them off, thanks to the silver thread woven into the fore fingers and thumb.
- The special blend of Merino wool and polyester ensure a durable warm glove
- Silver thread on the tips of middle finger, index finger and thumb allow for use of touch screen devices such as cycle computers and smart phones
- The fit is snug and doesn't suffer with bunching in the palm
- Knitted and elasticated cuff gives a snug fit
- Silicone print on the palm gives good feel and purchase on the grips, shifters and brake levers
- Limited lifetime warranty
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.