Madison Prima Womens Waterproof Jacket
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Waterproof Jackets See the latest products
New in Waterproof Jackets
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Say hello to the Prime, the new benchmark for entry level jackets, created for those who don't want ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Product DescriptionSay hello to the Prime, the new benchmark for entry level jackets, created for those who don't want a jacket that screams 'I am a cyclist', but still want protection on the daily commute
- Light, breathable and waterproof, the Prime is specially designed with a subtle cycle-focused cut for relaxed fit on or off the bike making it a perfect everyday jacket for all kinds of outdoor endeavours
- Packed full of features, this cross-purpose jacket will protect you from the elements no matter what activity you are engaged in
- The soft M:Tec 5000 waterproof and breathable fabric is tough enough to withstand the daily rigours of active sports, and is fully seam taped to ensure the water never gets in
- A mesh lining aids comfort and breathability
- The sleeves are extended and articulated for added comfort on the bike, and the collar is high and fleece lined to keep the wind and rain from being a pain in the neck
- Features include: women's specific cut, waterproof 2-way main zip, chest pocket with WP zip, baffled pit zips, rear vent panel, 2 front hip pockets with storm flaps, one hand draw cords at the hem and collar, reflective piping / detailing and Velcro adjusters on the elasticated cuffs
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.