Madison Sam Browne Belt Kids
- ShowProduct Information A traditional and effective safety aid for cyclists.The Sam Browne waistband and sash pattern is kno... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Reflective Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionA traditional and effective safety aid for cyclists.
- The Sam Browne waistband and sash pattern is known across the world, and identifies you instantly as a two-wheeled road user.
- The bright yellow colour keeps you visible during the day, and the retro-reflective material gets you noticed at night.
- Sizing is generous to allow it to be worn over the top of winter clothing.
- Soft-touch material and edges for maximum comfort.
- Chunky heavy duty buckles offer maximum durability,and are easy to use even when wearing gloves.
- Removable shoulder strap for versatility.
- Easy to adjust and comfortable to wear without causing any restrictions.
- Child specific small size for peace of mind after dark.
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.