Magura MT Sport 2-Finger Carbotecture Brake Lever Blade
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information Are you looking for a brake for your workshop that’s both reliable and inexpensive? Then this is you... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product DescriptionAre you looking for a brake for your workshop that’s both reliable and inexpensive? Then this is your chance! Your entry into the MAGURA MT world. It has all of the high-tech features of German engineering skill, such as lightweight Carbotecture® components and the improved MAGURA Disctube cable for safe stopping on tour and in the city.
- Your entry into the MT family - The MT Sport is your entry into the MT product family. The Carbotecture brake master reduces the overall weight and the rigid Disctube brake cable ensures maximum braking force. This means that the MT Sport can be used in many different ways, such as cross-country, tours or city use.
- One-part brake caliper and carbotecture - The MT Sport is equipped with a comfortable 2-finger Carbotecture® lever blade. As with all MAGURA brakes, the blade of the MT Sport can also be exchanged to adapt the appearance to individual requirements.
- Tubing length: 2,200 mm
- Weight: 245 g
- Material housing: Carbotecture®
- Reach Adjust: T25 tool
- Color: master black / caliper black
- Recommended rotor: Storm SL.2 + HC / MDR-C + CL 160 / 180 / 203 mm
- Scope of delivery: single brake incl. accessories
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
Magura Brake Lever blade HC3, 1-finger aluminium lever blade, Reach Adj (tool) for MT6/7/8/Trail SL