Magura MT Trail Sport 1-Finger HC Lever Blade
or £31.42 / month
Ask a question
- ShowProduct Information 100% trail braking performance for your price-conscious customers! It has almost as much bite as it... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
- Show Brakes Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Product Description100% trail braking performance for your price-conscious customers!
It has almost as much bite as its big brother and is just as light and sensitive. The MAGURA entry into the 4/2 brake piston concept, with safe power for trail use.
- 100% Trail Performance - The MT Trail Sport has the braking power of the MT5 and the modulation of the MT8 – and all this from €219.90 and 242 g (average weight).
- Ergonomics performance: The new 1-finger HC aluminium lever blade has been ergonomically optimized and is now also suitable for riders with somewhat smaller hands. Thanks to its modified geometry, it can be ridden closer to the handlebars, resulting in increased control and more comfort on long descents.
- Specially reliable – its increased piston retraction makes the MT Trail Sport particularly dependable in continuous use. Mounting is also fast and the MT Trail Sport is friction-free.
- Tubing length: 2,000 mm (rear) / 1,000 mm (front)
- Weight: 255 g (front) / 230 g (rear)
- Material housing: Carbotecture
- Reach Adjust: 3 mm allen key
- Color: master black / caliper black
- Accent color: silver
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC / CL 160 mm / 180 mm / 203 mm; MDR-C 180 mm / 203 mm; MDR-P 203 mm / 220 mm
- Scope of delivery: 1 Set consisting of 1 brake for front wheel (4 piston) and 1 brake for rear wheel (2 piston), incl. accessories
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Delivery & Guarantee
You may also like...
SRAM Sram Spare - Shifter Brake Lever Exchange Hydraulic APEX1 Rear
Now £189.00 Save £28.00
Finance provider options available