Magura MT7 Pro 1-Finger HC Lever Blade
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Brake levers See the latest products
New in Brake levers
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information European customers’ most popular gravity brake! The largest MTB community in Europe voted the MT7 ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
European customers’ most popular gravity brake!
The largest MTB community in Europe voted the MT7 the MTB-News.de Brake of the Year – five times in a row! With a clearly-defined bite point and huge, four-piston braking power, the MT7 is the first choice for gravity and high-speed riders.
The 1-finger HC lever blade modulates the enormous brake power as desired and ensures comfortable ergonomics to keep the brake safely under control even in the most difficult terrain.
- CARBOTECTURE SL® - The Carbotecture SL® brake master consists of a composite material made of polymers and embedded carbon fibres. This combination makes the brake master light and extremely resistant.
- Radial design - The radial master design reduces friction and enables small/large transmission ratios. This reduces transmission losses and makes the brake more sensitive and easier to modulate
- Award-winning braking performance - The MT7 Pro’s one-piece 4-piston caliper is made of forged aluminium. This manufacturing method gives the calliper its extraordinary degree of rigidity, making the MT7 Pro one of the strongest and most easily-modulated brakes on the market.
- Model year: 2021
- Tubing length: 2,200 mm
- Weight: 255 g
- Material housing: Carbotecture SL®
- Lever blade: 1-Finger HC, Hollow Aluminium
- Reach adjust: toolless
- Color: master black, caliper mystic grey
- Accent color: neon yellow
- Recommended rotor: Storm HC / MDR-C + CL 160 / 180 / 203 mm; MDR-P 180 / 203 / 220 mm
- Scope of delivery: 1 single brake incl. manual and small parts bag
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.