Marin Attack Trail 8 27.5" Mountain Bike 2016 - Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full sus long travel MTB See the latest products
New in Full sus long travel MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description The Attack Trail 8 features a hydroformed Aluminum alloy frame with SHOT Tech and 150mm travel QUAD-... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Custom-tuned rear shock & Enduro-ready QUAD 3 suspension platform
- Custom-forged dropouts with Shimano E-Thru 142x12mm axle system
- Enduro-specific geometry, with 66.5° head angle, 435mm chainstays and 335mm bottom bracket height
The Marin Attack Trail 8 27.5 2016 Features are:
Frame: 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 150mm Travel QUAD 3 Suspension Platform
Rear Shock: RockShox Monarch RT Debonair, Rebound, Compression, Lockout, 200x57mm Stroke
Fork: RockShox Pike RC 27.5”, Solo Air, 160mm Travel
Headset: FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
Stem: Kore Cubix 3D Forged Alloy
Rear Mech: SRAM X1
Chainset: Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Narrow-Wide 32T
Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor
Rims: Maddux HD510, Double Wall, Disc Specific, 27mm Inner, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula, 100x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Formula, 142x12mm, Alloy Axle, Quad Cartridge Sealed Bearing, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Tyres: Maxxis Minion DHF, 27.5x2.3” Front MaxxisHigh Roller II, 27.5x2.3” Rear
Seatpost: KS LEV Integra Dropper Post, Southpaw Remote
Pedals: No Pedals