The MTB trails are calling you. The Marin B-17 1 is a full sus mountain bike that rolls on plus sized tyres for a smoother ride on rough terrain.
Marin’s Series 4 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and features MultiTrac suspension for smooth riding on 27.5+ wheels. The RockShox Deluxe R shock controls the 120mm travel to take on rough trails. Boost spacing is found front and rear, with 15x110mm front and 12x148mm rear spacing. This helps add stiffness to the frame and fork, while also allowing for space for the tyres and keeping the chainstays short. Internal cable routing and 29” wheel compatibility finish off this trail bike frame.
RockShox delivers smooth performance with the Recon Gold RL fork. It has 130mm travel with rebound adjustments and a Solo Air Spring, so different riders’ weights can be accounted for without having to change the spring.
The SRAM 1x11 speed NX drivetrain gives plenty of gear range to conquer the mountains, while the Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful speed control in all weather conditions.
The wide 2.8” Vee Tyre Crown Gem tyres allow for a greater amount of float on the trails, helping out the suspension travel to create a softer and more controllable ride. A TranzX Dropper post helps to get the seat out the way on the fun stuff going down.
Have a blast in the mountains aboard the Marin B-17 1.
- Series 4 6061 aluminium frame with MultiTrac Suspension offering 120mm travel from RockShox Deluxe R shock
- RockShox Recon Gold RL fork offers 130mm travel to control the front end
- SRAM NX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives wide gearing options
- Shimano M315 hydraulic disc brakes give power in all weather conditions
- Wide 2.8” Vee Tyre Crown Gem tyres deliver extra float and control on the trail
- TranzX Dropper post to make the best of every trail section.
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”
- Colours: Gloss Black
- The Marin B-17 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The B-17 combines our acclaimed 120mm MultiTrac rear suspension system with 27.5+ tires for an all-day, all-conditions trail bike ready for the unknown. The large volume tires allow for extra low tire pressure and unheard of grip and control in most every condition for an instant confidence boost at speed, and uncanny climbing abilities to conquer the next ridge. At nearly the same outside diameter as 29” tires, 27.5+ tires offer similar roll over capabilities, but with added float and an even larger tire to ground contact patch to help tame the trail.
The B-17 is our most capable MultiTrac bike, built for the all-day trail rider looking for a playful bike with maximum traction. Plus-sized tires are an instant confidence boost and traction upgrade, sticking to most everything and making it possible to climb and descend sketchy parts of trail that may have required hoofing it before.
SERIES 3 ALUMINIUM FRAME
The B-17 has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and large volume 27.5+ wheels.
27.5+ tires roll fast, grip anything, and their wide high volume low pressure setup brings a new experience to trail riding. The B-17 is compatible with 29” wheels up to 2.5” for two rides in one frame.
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedalling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
B-17 models come equipped with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
Boost front spacing is paired with a 148x12mm Boost rear thru-axle for frame and wheel strength, and future wheel upgrade compatibility.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)