Marin B-17 3 27.5+ Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Trails take on a new light aboard the Marin B-17 3 full sus MTB. A mountain bike to take on all the ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Trails take on a new light aboard the Marin B-17 3 full sus MTB. A mountain bike to take on all the trails you’re after.
Marin’s Series 4 6061 aluminium frame is lightweight and features MultiTrac suspension for smooth riding on 27.5+ wheels. The RockShox Super Deluxe RCT3 shock controls the 120mm travel to take on rough trails, making sure the wheel is connected to the ground. Boost spacing is found front and rear, with 15x110mm front and 12x148mm rear spacing. This helps add stiffness to the frame and fork, while also allowing for space for the tyres and keeping the chainstays short. Internal cable routing and 29” wheel compatibility finish off this trail bike frame.
The legendary RockShox Pike is featured as terrain management on the front of the B-17 3. It has 130mm travel to complement the 120mm in the rear.
With a massive 10-50t cassette, the SRAM GX Eagle gives a 500% gear range that will be able to take on any mountain climb you can imagine with solid shifts and reliability to get you into the unknown and back again. Shimano Deore M6000 disc brakes manage speed to keep you in control at all times.
Stans Major S1 wheels give a high strength and wide platform for the 2.8” tyres. The large tyres give extra float and grip on rough trails, helping the suspension do its job.
A KS LEV Integra dropper post makes sure the saddle is where it need to be when hitting the trails.
The mountains are calling with the Marin B-17 3.
- Series 4 6061 aluminium frame with MultiTrac Suspension offering 120mm travel from RockShox Deluxe R shock
- Boost 12x148mm rear and 15x110mm front spacing
- RockShox Pike fork offers 130mm travel of superb bump control
- SRAM GX Eagle offers huge 500% gearing with 12 speeds
- Shimano Deore M6000 hydraulic disc brakes offer huge braking performance
- Schwalbe WTB Ranger 2.8” tyre give masses of grip
- KS LEV Integra with South Paw Lever allows for greater versatility
- Stans Major S1 wheelset has wide rims for excellent strength and tyre support
- Sizes: S, M, L, XL
- Colours: Gloss Alloy
- The Marin B-17 1 is available with 0% APR finance
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5+” Wheels, 120mm Travel MulitTrac Suspension Platform, Seatstay Mounted Post Mount Disc Brake, 148x12mm Thru-Axle **compatible with 29" wheels up to 2.5"|
|Fork:||RockShox Pike 27.5+, 130mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Solo Air Spring, 110x15mm Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||RockShox Super Deluxe RCT3 Debonair, 210x50mm, Deboinar Air Sleeve, Comression and Rebound Adjustment, Firm Pedal Platform Lever|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Diety Copperhead Stem, 50mm|
|Bars:||Diety Skyline, 787mm Length, 25mm Rise, Custom Graphics|
|Front Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000, 180mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000, 160mm rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic Deore M6000|
|Rear Mech:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Shifters:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Rims:||Stan|s Major S1, 38mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, BST Technoology, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.8 Tough/Fast, TCS, Tubeless Ready|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Ranger 27.5 x 2.8 Tough/Fast, TCS, Tubeless Ready|
|Seat Post:||KS LEV Integra with South Paw Lever|
|Chainset:||Sram Descendant 6K Alluminum, Direct Mount 12-Speed 34T, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Chain:||Sram GX Eagle|
|Cassette:||Sram XG-1275, 10-50T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.