Marin Bobcat Trail 3 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information From gravel tracks to flowing singletrack trails. The Marin Bobcat Trail 3 is a hardtail mountain bi... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
From gravel tracks to flowing singletrack trails. The Marin Bobcat Trail 3 is a hardtail mountain bike that offers an affordable entry into the world of MTB. Offering an efficient, confident ride, the Bobcat Trail has sizes specific wheels so that every rider gets the right balance between nimble handling and rapid rolling.
- Aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm (80mm on size X Small & Small) of suspension travel
- Shimano 3x8 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small (13”), Small (15”), Medium (17”), Large (19”), X Large (20”), XX Large (22”)
- Colour: Blue Charcoal
- The Marin Bobcat Trail 3 is available with 0% APR finance
The Bobcat Trail is a capable mountain bike with modern trail geometry build for exploring singletrack trail systems. Best-in-class frames and solid, serviceable spec make the Bobcat Trail a solid choice for the recreational rider looking to step up to modern geo and step deeper into mountain biking, and for the experienced rider in search of an update that doesn’t break the bank.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Bobcat Trail has a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with a 120mm travel suspension fork and 27.5” or 29” wheels depending on size and preference.
29” OR 27.5” WHEELS
The Bobcat Trail has a growing wheel size strategy for the best fit and performance with the choice of 27.5” or 29” platforms on the size M, 27.5” wheels on sizes XS and S, and 29” wheels on sizes L, XL, and XXL.
Long, low, and slack trail geometry consists of a low bottom bracket, short chainstays, and slack 68º head angle for maximum control at top trail speed.
FASTBACK SEATSTAY DESIGN
Fastback seatstays add vertical compliance without sacrificing power transfer, and feature rack mounts for extended trail adventures.
The Bobcat Trail family of trail hardtails are designed for the hardtail enthusiast and recreational mountain bike rider looking for modern geometry and proper singletrack capabilities. Marin does not hold back from making the best-in-class frames in the industry, constructed from lightweight Series 2 aluminium alloy, with long and low trail geometry and 27.5” or 29” wheels. Bobcat Trail models feature hydraulic disc brakes, and are available with 8, 9, or 10-speed drivetrains.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount|
|Fork:||SR Suntour XCM HLO, 100mm Travel, Hydraulic Lockout, (80mm Size XS & S)|
|Stem:||Marin Alloy, 45mm|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back|
|Front Brake:||Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro M275 Hydraulic Disc|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus, 8-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-M310 3x8-Speed|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 25mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano FC-TY301, 42/32/22T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||SunRace 8-Speed, 11-34T|
Marin Bobcat Trail 3 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
The MARIN Bobcat 3 size XS, looks great in Charcoal, soft suspension good for lighter riders. Disc brakes have good feedback. All components work well.
The MARIN Bobcat 3 size XS, looks great in Charcoal, soft suspension good for lighter riders. Disc brakes have good feedback. All components work well.Close review