Marin Bobcat Trail 5 27.5"/29er Mountain Bike 2019 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Live the spirit of adventure. The Marin Bobcat trail is a hardtail mountain bike that is great for c... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Live the spirit of adventure. The Marin Bobcat trail is a hardtail mountain bike that is great for cross-country MTB rides on flowing singletrack as well as leisure cycling on gravel paths tracks and cycle paths. With a ‘one by’ drivetrain you get intuitive shifting with plenty of gears for all the climbs and descents in a much easier to use package than traditional double and triple chainsets. The RockShox fork offers plush bump control while the Shimano hydraulic disc brakes deliver powerful all-weather stopping.
- Aluminium alloy frame with dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- SR Suntour XCM fork offers 100mm (80mm on size Small) of suspension travel
- Shimano 2x9 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting with a wide gear range
- Hydraulic disc brakes for powerul all-weather stopping
- Sizes: Small (15”), Medium (17”), Large (19”), X Large (20”), XX Large (22”)
- Colour: Gloss Grey
- The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Bobcat Trail is a capable mountain bike with modern trail geometry build for exploring singletrack trail systems. Best-in-class frames and solid, serviceable spec make the Bobcat Trail a solid choice for the recreational rider looking to step up to modern geo and step deeper into mountain biking, and for the experienced rider in search of an update that doesn’t break the bank.
SERIES 2 ALUMINUM FRAME
The Bobcat Trail has a Series 2 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with a 120mm travel suspension fork and 27.5” or 29” wheels depending on size and preference.
29” OR 27.5” WHEELS
The Bobcat Trail has a growing wheel size strategy for the best fit and performance with the choice of 27.5” or 29” platforms on the size M, 27.5” wheels on sizes XS and S, and 29” wheels on sizes L, XL, and XXL.
Long, low, and slack trail geometry consists of a low bottom bracket, short chainstays, and slack 68º head angle for maximum control at top trail speed.
FASTBACK SEATSTAY DESIGN
Fastback seatstays add vertical compliance without sacrificing power transfer, and feature rack mounts for extended trail adventures.
The Bobcat Trail family of trail hardtails are designed for the hardtail enthusiast and recreational mountain bike rider looking for modern geometry and proper singletrack capabilities. Marin does not hold back from making the best-in-class frames in the industry, constructed from lightweight Series 2 aluminium alloy, with long and low trail geometry and 27.5” or 29” wheels. Bobcat Trail models feature hydraulic disc brakes, and are available with 8, 9, or 10-speed drivetrains.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Chainstay Disc Mount|
|Fork:||RockShox TK Silver, Coil Spring, 100mm Travel (80mm Size XS & S)|
|Stem:||Marin Alloy, 45mm|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 4º Up, 9º Back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-MT201 Hydraulic Disc 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M201 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-MT201|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS 10-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano Deore 1x10-Speed|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T (27.5") 30T (29") Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||SunRace 10-Speed, 11-46T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.