Marin Bobcat Trail 5 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information MTB trail adventures await. The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is a hardtail mountain bike that is built aroun... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
MTB trail adventures await. The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 is a hardtail mountain bike that is built around a robust aluminium alloy frame with a RockShox suspension fork and an easy shifting one-by drivetrain. The 27.5” wheels offer a great balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling and are ideal for smaller riders. Taller riders may prefer the fit of the Bobcat Trail 5 29er.
- 6061 aluminium alloy frame for dependable performance
- RockShox Recon Silver suspension fork for plush bump control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain for intuitive shifting with a wide gear range
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium
- Colour: Gloss Cyan
- The Marin Bobcat Trail 5 27.5” is available with 0% APR finance
The Bobcat Trail family of trail hardtails are designed for the hardtail enthusiast and trail mountain bike rider looking for modern geometry and proper singletrack capabilities.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 2 6061 Aluminum, 27.5” Wheels, 68mm BB shell, 135mm Forged Dropouts, IS Seatstay Disc Mount|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver 27.5”, TK Coil Spring, 100mm Travel (80mm on Size S)|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 10mm Rise, 720mm Width|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M365 Hydraulic Disc 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-365 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus SGS|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Formula, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 27.5”x2.25”|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Tough Tom, 27.5”x2.25”|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T|