Marin Fairfax SC 2 2018 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Fairfax SC 2 is made for commuting through busy streets, taking on traffic like it’s been ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Marin Fairfax SC 2 is made for commuting through busy streets, taking on traffic like it’s been born to. This hybrid sports bike features an alloy frame that’s lightweight and easy to handle, perfect for daily use. The Shimano drivetrain is reliable and smooth shifting, while the Schwalbe tyres are fast rolling and have puncture resistant technology.
- Lightweight Series 2 6061 Aluminium alloy frame for 700c wheels
- Fender and mudguard mounts aid versatility
- 6061 Aluminium alloy fork for direct and lightweight steering
- Shimano Acera/Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain gives wide gearing
- V-brakes offer confident stopping
- Schwalbe Road Cruiser 32c tyres are fast rolling and have puncture protection
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Silver
- The Marin Fairfax SC 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The Fairfax and Terra Linda Speed + Commute line is designed and built to have the speed of a road bike, with the durability and reliability of a commuter.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 2 Speed + Commute, 6061 Aluminum, 700C Wheels, Internal Cable Routing, Fender and Rack Mounts|
|Fork:||6061 Aluminum, Straight-Blade|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Flat Alloy|
|Front Brake:||Forged Alloy Linear Pull w/ Power Modulator|
|Rear Brake:||Forged Alloy Linear Pull|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Acera Shadow|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Machined Sidewall|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 700Cx32, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Road Cruiser, 700Cx32, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCR6, 48/36/26T, Ring Guard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 9-Speed, 11-34T|