Marin Gestalt 1 2020 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Take the adventure from road to trail. The Marin Gestalt 1 is a road bike that isn’t confined to the... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Take the adventure from road to trail. The Marin Gestalt 1 is a road bike that isn’t confined to the tarmac as it is just as confident on gravel tracks and can even handle the occasional singletrack trail. With wide tyres and disc brakes combined with beyond road geometry, this is a drop bar bike that knows no limits.
- Lightweight aluminium alloy frame with beyond road geometry
- Full carbon fork with thru axle for precise steering control
- Mechanical disc brakes for all-weather stopping power
- Shimano Claris 2x8 speed drivetrain for reliable gear shifting
- Sizes: 50cm, 52cm, 54cm, 56cm, 58cm, 60cm
- Colours: Silver, Black
- The Marin Gestalt 1 is available with 0% APR finance
The Gestalt is for the drop bar rider that doesn’t want to stick to pavement, and can’t help but get dirty no matter the route. Long distance commuters and all-weather riders will appreciate the fender and rack mounts and the sure stopping disc brakes, and the larger volume tires are right at home on that unexpected detour.
The Gestalt series takes you Beyond Road. These endurance models let you take any path you feel comfortable, whether it be on the asphalt or up a gravel road with a secret view. The lightweight butted aluminium Series 3 frames feature clearance for up to 35mm tires, wide-range drivetrains, fender eyelets, and powerful road- specific disc brakes to make any terrain and weather manageable. Unleash yourself on the areas you’ve been timid to take drop bars before, with the speed and confidence necessary to take you Beyond Roads.
SERIES 2 FRAME
The Gestalt features a butted and formed Series 2 6061 aluminium frame with internal routing, disc brakes, and rack and fender eyelets.
BEYOND ROAD GEOMETRY
Beyond Road Geometry offers a blend of endurance road handling with enhanced stability for off pavement use.
Disc brakes provide smooth, controlled stopping in all conditions with minimal maintenance.
The Gestalt frame and fork has clearance for up to 700Cx35 tires.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 Beyond Road, 6061 Aluminum, Relieved Tapered Head Tube and BB, Internal Cable Routing, Flat-Mount Disc Specific Forged Dropouts|
|Fork:||Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Butted Alloy, Compact 12º Flared Drop|
|Front Brake:||Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro MD-C500 Dual Piston Road Mechanical Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano w/ Integrated Shifters|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Sora 9-Speed|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Sora|
|Shifters:||Shimano Sora 2x9-Speed|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 19mm Inner, 24mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE Performance, 700Cx30, Folding Bead, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-ONE Performance, 700Cx30, Folding Bead, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||Shimano R345 Octalink Compact, 50/34T|
|Bottom Bracket:||Shimano Octalink V2 Cartridge|
|Cassette:||SunRace 9-Speed, 11-32T|