Marin Hawk Hill 3 27.5" Mountain Bike 2019 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Feel the flow of the trail. The Marin Hawk Hill 3 is a full suspension mountain bike that is ideal f... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Feel the flow of the trail. The Marin Hawk Hill 3 is a full suspension mountain bike that is ideal for riding rough trail centre loops. With the plush performance of a 130mm travel RockShox Revelation fork and a Fox Float shock controlling the 120mm of rear wheel travel you can be sure of a composed ride. The dropper post allows you to make the most of every trail section while the Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain gives you slick shifting with a wide gear range.
- Aluminium alloy frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension
- RockShox Revelation RL fork for 130mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide gear range and easy shifting
- Dropper post with remote for more control on the descents
- Sizes: Small (15”), Medium (17”), Large (19”), X Large (20”)
- Colours: Orange
- The Marin Hawk Hill 3 is available with 0% APR finance
The Hawk Hill is our most playful trail bike, made for the rider that catches a bit of air off of every root in the trail, is always looking for an alternate line, and ends every ride with a smile.
This is an all-around suspension bike with trail performance far out stretching the asking price.
- Series 3 Aluminium Frame: The Hawk Hill has a Series 3 6061 butted and hydroformed aluminium frame with 120mm travel MultiTrac suspension technology and playful 27.5” wheels.
- MultiTrac Suspension Technology: MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedalling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
- Internal Routing: Hawk Hill models are compatible with internally routed dropper posts, with internal rear derailleur routing for a clean look and snag free ride.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle|
|Fork:||RockShox Revelation Motion Control RC 27.5", 130mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, 110x15mm Boost Spacing, Maxle Stealth, 51mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float Performance, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, Firm Pedal Platform Lever, 25mm x M8 Hardware Top and Bottom|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 780mm Width, 28mm rise, 5º Up, 9º Back|
|Front Brake:||Tektro HDM805N, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake, 203mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Tektro HDM805N, 4 Piston Hydraulic Disc Brake, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Tektro HDM805N, I Spec II compatible|
|Front Mech:||Shimano SLX SGS, Direct Attachment, 11-Speed|
|Shifters:||Shimano SL-7000R 1x11-Speed, I Spec II|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Sleeved Joint, Disc Specific, 32H Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Alloy, 110x15mm, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Alloy, 148x12mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, 6 Bolt Disc, 32H, Standard Freehub Body|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss, 27.5x2.4", TCS Light/High Grip Compound, UST Aramid Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||WTB Trail Boss, 27.5x2.4", TCS Light/High Grip Compound, UST Aramid Bead|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic, 1x Plastic Remote, Size S 120mm Travel, All Other Sizes: 150mm Travel|
|Chainset:||FSA V-Drive, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Chain:||KMC X11 Extra Light|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX M7000 Cassette, 11-Speed, 11-46T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.