Marin Hawkhill 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Hawkhill is full suspension trail bike that shows you can get fantastic performance withou... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Marin Hawkhill is full suspension trail bike that shows you can get fantastic performance without breaking the bank, delivering amazing value for money with a well thought out parts package. The alloy frame has 120mm travel, which is matched up front, and a combination of RockShox and X-Fusion shocks put you in right stead for trail riding fun.
- Series 3 6061 Aluminium full suspension frame with 120mm travel
- X-Fusion O2 Pro R rear shock controls the MultiTrac suspension
- RockShox Recon Silver RL fork has 120mm travel for excellent trail control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain performs well above its weight class
- Full 11-42T cassette range will get you up any hill
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give high performance stopping in any weather
- Dropouts can be upgraded from 10x135mm to 12x142mm
- Sizes: X Small, Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Gloss Grey
- The Marin Hawkhill is available with 0% APR finance
Riding a bike is fun, and having fun on the trail was at the front of our minds when creating the Hawk Hill. Built around our MultiTrac suspension system and lightweight 27.5” wheels, the Hawk Hill is our most playful and fun suspension trail bike to date.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance (up to 48 months) on any basket over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 27.5” Wheels, 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 135mm Open Dropout (upgradeable to 142x12mm Thru-Axle)|
|Fork:||RockShox Recon Silver RL 27.5", 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, Alloy Tapered Steerer, 100x15mm Thru-Axle, 42mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||X Fusion O2 Pro R, 190mm x 51mm, Tube-B|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 15mm rise, 780mm width, 4º up, 9º back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Shifters:||10 Speed Shimano Deore|
|Rims:||Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 100x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech, 135mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27.5"x2.35"|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Hans Dampf, 27.5"x2.35"|
|Seat Post:||Marin, Two Bolt Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 32T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||External Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T|
Occasionally without notice, manufacturers sometimes change product specifications.
Marin Hawkhill 27.5" Mountain Bike 2018 - Trail Full Suspension MTB Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’ve just unboxed and test road. The bike handles very well and the 27,5 wheels really do help you go fast on the trails, it’s even good getting up the hills. Very funy......
I’ve just unboxed and test road. The bike handles very well and the 27,5 wheels really do help you go fast on the trails, it’s even good getting up the hills. Very funy......Close review