Marin Hawkhill Jr 24w 2019 - Junior Full Suspension Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full suspension 24 wheel bikes See the latest products
New in Full suspension 24 wheel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Marin Hawkhill Jr 24w is the ultimate junior mountain bike. The aluminium full suspension frame ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
The Marin Hawkhill Jr 24w is the ultimate junior mountain bike. The aluminium full suspension frame will get any kid bouncing with excitement as it has all the features you’d want in an adult trail bike, in a smaller package, so you know that it can rip. This 24” trail bike can take 26” wheels, so when your little ripper outgrows the smaller wheels you can fit you old MTB wheels.
- Series 3 6061 Aluminium full suspension frame with 120mm travel
- X-Fusion O2 Pro R rear shock controls the MultiTrac suspension
- X-Fusion Velvet RL 26” fork has 120mm travel fork for excellent trail control
- Shimano Deore 1x10 speed drivetrain performs well above its weight class
- Full 11-42T cassette range will get you up any hill
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes give high performance stopping in any weather
- 26” wheels compatible frame and fork, perfect for upgrading
- Dropouts can be upgraded from 10x135mm to 12x142mm
- Sizes: 24” wheel (one size)
- Colours: Dark Charcoal
- The Marin Hawkhill Jr 24w is available with 0% APR finance
The Hawk Hill Jr is for the ambitious kid looking to keep up with the adults and push the boundaries of the local bike park on a bike just as capable as its full size counterpart.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- UK price match guarantee
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Note: Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Series 3 6061 Aluminum Frame, 24" wheel with clearence for 26", 120mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 135mm Open Dropout (upgradeable to 142x12mm Thru-Axle)|
|Fork:||X-Fusion Velvet RL 26", 120mm Travel, Compression and Rebound Adjustment, 100x15mm Thru Axle|
|Rear Shock:||X Fusion O2 Pro R, 190mm x 51mm, Tube-B|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted Aluminum, 15mm rise, 720mm width, 4º up, 9º back|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano BL-M315 Hydraulic|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Deore Shadow Plus Direct Mount|
|Rims:||Marin, Double Wall Alloy, 27mm Inner, Pinned Joint, Disc Specific, Tubless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Formula, 100x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Joytech, 135mm, Quad Sealed Bearings, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Vee Tire, 24x2.25", Wire Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Vee Tire, 24x2.25", Wire Bead|
|Seat Post:||Marin, Two Bolt Alloy|
|Chainset:||Marin Forged Alloy 1x10, Hollow Spindle, Steel Narrow-Wide 30T Chainring, 76mm BCD|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Sunrace 10-Speed, 11-42T|
|Pedals:||Kids Specific Resin Pedal|
Marin Hawkhill Jr 24w 2019 - Junior Full Suspension Bike Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
This bike has been perfect for my 10 yr old son. But this is not true from the write-up :"perfect for upgrading". In fact, no one seems to be able to find compatible wheels. Not Tredz (though they did find a Hope rear wheel at 250 pounds...) or other shops/technicians. I think I will have to build one at set at a cost of almost £300. Not the impression you get at the point of sale...
This bike has been perfect for my 10 yr old son. But this is not true from the write-up :"perfect for upgrading". In fact, no one seems to be able to find compatible wheels. Not Tredz (though they did find a Hope rear wheel at 250 pounds...) or other shops/technicians. I think I will have to build one at set at a cost of almost £300. Not the impression you get at the point of sale...Close review