Marin Headlands 2 2021 - Gravel Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Gravel bikes See the latest products
New in Gravel bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Named after one of the most iconic sections of coastline and Insta-inspiring gravel riding of the Am... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Named after one of the most iconic sections of coastline and Insta-inspiring gravel riding of the American West, the new Marin Headlands embodies everything about this beautiful and rugged terrain. A full unidirectional carbon chassis is purpose-built for multi-surface adventures, be they short days or long weeks in the saddle.
- Light and fast unidirectional Carbon frame, threaded BB and Thru-axle
- Full carbon fork with 12mm thru axle
- Shimano GRX 1x11 speed drivetrain with 10-42 cassette
- Shimano GRX hydraulic disc drakes for confident stopping power
- GRX lever-actuated dropper seat post
- 700c x 40c tyres with room for mudguards
- Sizes: 52, 54, 56, 58, 60cm
- Colour: Gloss Teal/Carbon/Magenta
- The Marin Headlands 2 is available with 0% APR finance
The 1x specific construction of the frame means short chainstays that still fit up to 700x45mm/650Bx47mm tires, and paired with the longer top tube and shorter stems the bike takes cues from modern mountain bikes on technical off-road trail, while still maintaining a comfortable, fast, and efficient ride on flatter terrain. Internal housing routing and tons of mounts on the frame allow you to fit the bike with anything from water and tubes, to a full custom frame bag from your favorite maker using the attachments found around the front triangle, while conventional rack and fender mounts can transition the bike into a capable winter commuter.
The all-new Headlands takes what we have learned with the alloy Gestalt X line, and brings the spirit to an all-new, full carbon fiber frameset. Modern geometry, generous tire clearance, and sublime ride quality, all combine to make an incredibly capable, lightweight bike that’ll exceed your expectations.
Unidirectional Carbon Fibre Frame.
The Headlands has a unidirectional carbon fiber frame designed to meet the demands of modern gravel and endurance riders and racers with large tire clearance, a 142x12mm thru-axle, and multiple frame eyelets for customized hydration and framebag needs.
The Headlands was designed with clearance for up to 700Cx45 or 650Bx50 tires to handle even the roughest “roads.”
Internal Dropper Compatibility.
The Headlands features a seattube port for internal dropper routing, with the Headlands 2 coming stock with a 105mm/85mm dropper post.
Removable Seatstay Brace.
The removable seat stay brace makes it super easy to add fenders for foul weather riding and commuting, while maintaining a clean smooth look when you don’t need the coverage.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on any basket over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Unidirectional Carbon Beyond Road Platform, 1x Drivetrain Specific, 700c x 45mm/650B x 50mm Compatible, Flat Mount Disc, 142x12 Thru-Axle, Internal Dropper Post Routing|
|Fork:||Marin Full Carbon w/ Taper Steerer, 12mm Thru-Axle, Flat-Mount Disc, Fender Eyelets|
|Headset:||FSA Orbit IS, Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8” x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Butted Alloy, Flat Top, Compact 12º Flared Drop, Flat Top|
|Front Brake:||Shimano GRX Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano GRX Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano GRX Hydraulic w/ Shifter & Integrated Dropper Lever|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano GRX Shadow w/ Clutch|
|Shifters:||Shimano GRX GX8010, 1x11-Speed, Integrated Dropper Lever|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 21mm Inner, 21mm Tall, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, XD Driver, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||Double Butted Stainless|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Performance, 700Cx40, Folding Bead|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe G-One Performance, 700Cx40, Folding Bead|
|Seat Post:||TranzX YSP11 Dropper Post, 105mm Travel, 27.2mm|
|Saddle:||Marin Beyond Road Concept Elite|
|Chainset:||FSA Gossamer Pro, Megatooth 42T Chainring, BB386EVO Alloy Spindle|
|Bottom Bracket:||FSA MegaExo Threaded|
|Cassette:||SunRace 11-Speed XD, 10-42T|