Marin Muirwoods 2021 - Hybrid Sports Bike
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hybrid sport bikes See the latest products
New in Hybrid sport bikes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information For your commuting needs and weekend fun riding, the Marin Muirwoods are great for riders who enjoy ... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
For your commuting needs and weekend fun riding, the Marin Muirwoods are great for riders who enjoy having a bike that will take the everyday knocks and keep coming back for more. With a robust CrMo steel frame and fork, quality Shimano drivetrain and hydraulic disc brakes, the Marin Muirwoods hybrid sports bike is ready to take on challenging traffic commutes and leisurely rides down the canals.
- Urban Double Butted CrMo frame made for 29” wheels
- CrMo fork with Fender and Rack Eyelets and IS Disc mount
- Shimano Alivio/Altus 3x9 speed drivetrain gives a huge range of gearing
- Shimano hydraulic disc brakes offer powerful and all weather braking performance
- Schwalbe Citizen tyres are comfortable and fast rolling
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X large, XX Large
- Colours: Satin Black, Satin Green
- The Marin Muirwood is available with 0% APR finance
The Muirwoods is at home in the concrete jungle, built for jumping curbs and cutting through a park on the way to the grocery store or class. This is the classic bike shop employee commuter bike — a steel mountain bike with slick tires — built for the everyday rider.
The Muirwoods uses a durable butted 4130 CrMo frame and fork with 29” tires, disc brakes, full fender and rack mounts, and two bottle bosses. Basically, a 29er MTB with a Hybrid Groupset.
Mild and Wild colour options. Both using 3M reflective decals.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||Urban Double Butted CrMo, 29” Wheels, Disc Mount|
|Fork:||CrMo, Fender and Rack Eyelets, IS Disc|
|Headset:||FSA No.8D, Sealed Cartridge Bearings|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy|
|Bars:||Marin Flat Top Riser|
|Front Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano BR-M315 Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano Hydraulic|
|Front Mech:||Shimano Altus|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano Alivio Shadow|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum DS700, Double Wall, Disc Specific|
|Front Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Forged Aluminum Alloy, 6-Bolt Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen, 29”x1.6” / 700Cx42, Reflective Sidewall, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Rear Tyre:||Schwalbe Citizen, 29”x1.6” / 700Cx42, Reflective Sidewall, Kevlar Puncture Protection|
|Seat Post:||Marin Alloy|
|Chainset:||SR Suntour XCR6, 48/36/26T, Ring Guard|
|Bottom Bracket:||Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Square Taper|
|Cassette:||Shimano HG300 9-Speed, 12-36T|