Marin Nail Trail 7 27.5" / 650B Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Nail every trail section. The Marin Nail Trail 7 27.5 is a capable hardtail mountain bike that offer... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Nail every trail section. The Marin Nail Trail 7 27.5 is a capable hardtail mountain bike that offers a confident, grin inducing ride on technical trails.
Redesigned for 2017 the Series 3 aluminium alloy frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes for high strength and a low weight. The geometry is built for confident trail riding and features a slack head angel with low bottom bracket height and a longer reach. Combined with the extremely capable 120mm travel RockShox Yari fork, the Nail Trail offers a confident and playful ride on technical trails. The 27.5” (650b) wheels offer the ideal balance between rapid rolling and nimble handling.
The Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears with easy shifting and great chain security thanks to the narrow/wide single chainring up front. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power. Wide 780mm bars with short stem and a Trans-X dropper post round off the spec on this dialled trail hardtail.
The Marin Nail Trail 7 offers a new attitude to trail riding.
- 6061 aluminium frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- Dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- RockShox Yari fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- 27.5” wheels for rapid rolling and nimble handling
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
- The Marin Nail Trail 7 27.5 is available with 0% APR finance
The Marin Nail Trail 7 27.5" / 650B 2017 Features are:
Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum w/ SHOT Tech, 27.5” Wheels, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter & Dropper Post Routing, External Brake, 12x142 Thru Axle
Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC, 120mm, Compression Adj, Rebound Adj, 15x100mm Thru Axle, Maxle Ultimate, 42mm Offset
Headset: FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
Bars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted, 780mm width, 4 degree up, 9 degree back
Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
Shifters: Shimano SL-M7000, 1x11 Speed
Front Mech: -
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M7000 GS Shadow Plus
Chainset: Marin Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Alloy Narrow-Wide 32T CHAIN RING, 76mm BCD
Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, 32H, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula, 100x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Formula, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, 12x142mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding bead 27.5x2.35" Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performacne Folding Bead 27.5x2.25 Rear
Seatpost: Trans-X Dropper Post, Internal Routing
Pedals: Not Included
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.