Marin Nail Trail 7 29er Mountain Bike 2017 - Hardtail MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
New Product There's a newer version of this product now available...
Recommended alternatives We've found some more items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Hardtail MTB See the latest products
New in Hardtail MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Tame every mountain bike trail. The Marin Nail Trail 7 is a hardtail 29er MTB that offers a playful ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Tame every mountain bike trail. The Marin Nail Trail 7 is a hardtail 29er MTB that offers a playful grin inducing ride on challenging trails.
Redesigned for 2017 the Series 3 aluminium alloy frame is built with butted and hydroformed tubes for high strength and a low weight. The geometry is built for confident trail riding and features a slack head angel with low bottom bracket height and a longer reach. Combined with the extremely capable 120mm travel RockShox Yari fork the Nail Trail offers a confident and playful ride on technical trails. The 29” wheels carry speed extremely well over rough terrain and offer more grip in the loose making them ideal for aggressive trail riding.
The Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain offers a wide range of gears with easy shifting and great chain security thanks to the narrow/wide single chainring up front. Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes offer confident all-weather stopping power. Wide 780mm bars with short stem and a Trans-X dropper post round off the spec on this dialled trail hardtail.
Nail every trail section on the Marin Nail Trail 7 29er.
- 6061 aluminium frame with butted and hydroformed tubes
- Dialled trail geometry for a confident ride
- RockShox Yari fork offers 120mm of plush suspension travel
- 29” wheels for faster rolling over rough terrain
- Shimano SLX 1x11 speed drivetrain for a wide range of gears.
- Shimano Deore hydraulic disc brakes for confident stopping
- Sizes: 15”, 17”, 19”, 20”
- Colour: Black/Charcoal
- The Marin Nail Trail 7 29er is available with 0% APR finance
The Marin Nail Trail 7 29er 2017 Features are:
Frame: Series 3 6061 Aluminum w/ SHOT Tech, 27.5” Wheels, Double Butted Frame, Internal Shifter & Dropper Post Routing, External Brake, 12x142 Thru Axle
Fork: Rock Shox Yari RC, 120mm, Compression Adj, Rebound Adj, 15x100mm Thru Axle, Maxle Ultimate, 42mm Offset
Headset: FSA Orbit, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”
Bars: Marin Mini-Riser, 6061 Double Butted, 780mm width, 4 degree up, 9 degree back
Stem: Marin 3D Forged Alloy
Shifters: Shimano SL-M7000, 1x11 Speed
Front Mech: -
Rear Mech: Shimano RD-M7000 GS Shadow Plus
Chainset: Marin Forged Alloy 1x11, Hollow CrMo Spindle, Alloy Narrow-Wide 32T CHAIN RING, 76mm BCD
Bottom Bracket: External Sealed Cartridge Bearing
Cassette: Sunrace 11-Speed, 11-42T
Chain: KMC X11L
Front Brake: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Centerlock Rotor
Rear Brake: Shimano Deore Hydraulic Disc, 160mm Centerlock Rotor
Rims: Marin Aluminum Double Wall, Disc Specific, 29mm Inner, Pinned Joint, 32H, Tubeless Ready
Front Hub: Formula, 100x15mm, Sealed Cartridge Bearing, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Rear Hub: Formula, Quad Sealed Cartridge Bearings, Alloy Axle, 12x142mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H
Tyres: Schwalbe Nobby Nic Performance Folding bead 27.5x2.35" Front - Schwalbe Racing Ralph Performacne Folding Bead 27.5x2.25 Rear
Seatpost: Trans-X Dropper Post, Internal Routing
Pedals: Not Included