Marin Rift Zone Carbon 2 29" Mountain Bike 2020 - Trail Full Suspension MTB
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Full Suspension MTB See the latest products
New in Full Suspension MTB
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Marin Mountain Bikes Inc. has launched the latest additions in the acclaimed MultiTrac line of full ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Marin Mountain Bikes Inc. has launched the latest additions in the acclaimed MultiTrac line of full suspension mountain bikes, the new Rift Zone Carbon.Consisting of two models, the Rift Zone Carbon 1 and Rift Zone Carbon 2, they have expanded the Rift Zone line to provide higher-spec models for the discerning mountain biker.
- Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Front Triangle, Series 4 Alloy Rear End, 125mm travel MultiTrac suspension
- Fox Performance 34 Float fork for 130mm of plush suspension control
- Shimano SLX 1x12 speed drivetrain for a huge gear range and easy shifting
- Dropper post with remote for more control on the descents
- Sizes: Small, Medium, Large, X Large
- Colours: Silver/Black/Green
- The Marin Rift Zone Carbon 2 is available with 0% APR finance
INTENDED USE FAST PACED, EPIC RIDES
PUSHING THE ENVELOPE UP AND DOWN THE TRAIL CHASING PERSONAL RECORDS
The Rift Zone is our most speed oriented MultiTrac bike, created for the rider looking for the speed and roll over capabilities of 29” wheels in a trail capable package. Long, low, and slack trail geometry is more aggressive than an XC race bike for more control at top speed, and more fun while chasing seconds.
MODERN GEO FOR THE MODERN TRAIL SLAYER
Using the most from modern features, Rift Zone models utilize short fork offsets and slack head tube angles to ensure that the bike handles perfectly from a seated or standing position, and travels effortlessly up and down the mountain.
- High modulus carbon fiber monocoque front triangle, delivering the lightest, most-capable Rift Zone that we have ever made
- Enhanced Series 4 aluminum swing arm. Modeled after the Alpine Trail’s swingarm, with oversized bearings and a locking collet main pivotto deliver the smoothest andmost durable performance
- Integrated rubber downtube protector, built to withstand whatever the trail may dish out
- Modern geometry. Sharing the same progressive numbers as the 2020Rift Zone alloy models, with a 65.5° headtube angle, 76° seattube angle, 425mm chainstays, and 480mm reach (size L)
- Dropper post optimization to let the rider run longer than stock posts if desired
- Threaded bottom bracket and ISCG05 tabs
- 130mm front/125mm rear travel
MULTITRAC SUSPENSION TECHNOLOGY
MultiTrac is an acclaimed suspension system, fine-tuned to have a balanced ride capable of absorbing big hits with an efficient pedaling platform. The rocker link provides a progressive leverage ratio for the rear shock for small bump sensitivity and the feeling of a long travel system on large drops and rocks.
All Tredz bikes are:
- Fully built & ready to ride
- Fully checked & tested by Cytech qualified mechanics
- Available with 0% APR finance on baskets over £99
- 365 day no hassle returns
- Free delivery in the UK Mainland on a date that suits you
In the box with every Tredz bike is:
- Free Tredz 9 key trail tool
- Free Tredz pedal spanner
- Free basic pedals
- Tredz drawstring kit bag
- 16 point quality control check sheet
- Basic bike setup instructions
- Free Cycle Plan insurance voucher (8 weeks)
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
|Frame:||All New Unidirectional Carbon Fiber Front Triangle, Series 3 Alloy Rear End, 29” Wheels, 125mm Travel, MultiTrac Suspension Platform, 148x12mm Boost Thru-Axle, 73mm Threaded BB w/ ISCG05 Tabs|
|Fork:||Fox Performance 34 Float, 3 Position Micro Adjust Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, 110x15mm Kabolt Axle, 44mm Offset|
|Rear Shock:||Fox Float DPX2, Performance Series, EVOL Air Spring, 3 Position Compression Adjustment, Rebound Adjustment, Custom Tune, 210x50mm, 30mmx M8 Upper & 25mm x M8 Lower Hardware|
|Headset:||FSA No 57E, Semi-Sealed Cartridge Bearings, 1 1/8" x 1 1/2”|
|Stem:||Marin 3D Forged Alloy, 35mm|
|Bars:||Deity Skyline Bar, 787mm Width, 25mm Rise|
|Front Brake:||Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 203mm rotor|
|Rear Brake:||Shimano SLX Hydraulic Disc, 180mm Rotor|
|Brake Lever:||Shimano SLX Hydraulic, I-Spec EV|
|Rear Mech:||Shimano XT 12-Speed, SGS|
|Shifters:||Shimano SLX 12-Speed, I-Spec EV|
|Rims:||Marin Aluminum Double Wall, 29mm Inner, Welded Joint, Disc Specific, Tubeless Compatible|
|Front Hub:||Shimano, 110x15mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Rear Hub:||Shimano, Microspline 148x12mm, Centerlock Disc, 32H|
|Spokes:||14g Black Stainless Steel|
|Front Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHF 29x2.5WT, 3C MaxxTerra, EXO+, Tubeless Compatible|
|Rear Tyre:||Maxxis Minion DHR II 29x2.4WT, 3C Maxx Terra, EXO+, Tubeless Compatible|
|Seat Post:||X-Fusion Manic with PNW Loam Lever, I-Spec EV, Size S 125mm Travel, Size M & L 150mm Travel, Size XL 175mm Travel, 30.9mm|
|Saddle:||Marin Trail Speed Concept Pro|
|Chainset:||FSA Gradient, Modular 1x, 32T Direct Mount Chainring, MegaTooth Technology, Mego EXO Spindle, Boost Spacing|
|Bottom Bracket:||BB392 EVO, 73mm BSA Threaded|
|Chain:||KMC X-12 Silver & Black|
|Cassette:||Shimano SLX M7100 Cassette, 12-Speed, 10-51T|
|Pedals:||Basic Resin Flat|