Mavic Aksium Elite Evo UST Disc Clincher Road Rear Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The Aksium Elite UST Disc delivers all the benefits of our Road Tubeless technology to riders who fa... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
The Aksium Elite UST Disc delivers all the benefits of our Road Tubeless technology to riders who favor the power and versatility of road disc brakes. The UST rim is welded, which improves strength and durability, and it’s 19mm wide for a smooth ride quality.
Straight-pull bladed spokes improve stiffness and strength, and the hubs are built with our QRM bearings and axle system for added durability.
The wheels are paired with our 25mm Yksion Elite UST tires, which offer the right balance of low rolling resistance and grip in variable weather and road conditions.
Our Road Tubeless technology allows you to run lower tire pressure for a smooth ride and a reduced risk of flats. And with the added braking power and reliability of disc brakes in all kinds of conditions, it's the perfect setup for long training miles, rain or shine.
- High rolling efficiency and reduced risk of flats.
- UST increases rolling efficiency and reduces the risk of flats
- Rim contour and diameter optimized for ease of use with UST or tube type tire.
- Dynamic ride quality at a great value.
- Welded rim design saves 40g and adds strength .
- Wider rim improves rolling efficiency and comfort.
- Lightweight, foldable tire beads.
- Reliable performance for all-season training
- Yksion Elite UST tires offer secure traction and puncture resistance.
- High-quality cartridge bearings perform consistently and last.
- Disc brakes deliver confident braking in variable road and weather conditions.
- Compatible with every type of axle design.
Front axle: 12x100 thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Not compatible with 15mm through axles.
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Front: Quick release and 12x100 through axle compatible
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
12mm front hub cap (LV2680500 - Delivered with the wheel)
12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
Dimensions: 28-622 (700x28c)
Front and Rear Tread: 11 Storm single compound
Yksion Pro UST
UST Tubeless Ready
Breaker: Polyamide, from bead to bead
Casing: 127 TPI
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.