Mavic Allroad Disc Gravel Wheel Set
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information With a wide 22mm rim profile that's optimized for high-volume tires, this UST Road Tubeless wheel s... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
With a wide 22mm rim profile that's optimized for high-volume tires, this UST Road Tubeless wheel system is built for adventure.
Perfect for riding on rough roads, gravel or dirt, it gives you the smooth-riding performance of tubeless tires and makes it easy to set them up without any hassles. Low rolling resistance and a reduced risk of punctures add up to a better overall riding experience, especially on rugged terrain.
The wheels are engineered for the unique demands of disc brakes, built up with 24 straight-pull spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes. So wherever the road goes, and however rough it gets, you're ready to keep things rolling.
- Purpose-built for riding rough roads, gravel or dirt.
- 22mm wide rim takes tire up to 62mm.
- UST Road Tubeless technology improves comfort and rolling resistance, and reduces the risk of punctures.
- Compatible with all standard retention systems.
- Proven performance and reliability at an attainable cost.
- High-quality QRM cartridge bearings.
- Disc-brake-specific, sleeved-style rim technology.
- Straight-pull round spokes, which are stronger than J-bend spokes.
- Rolling efficiency and a nimble ride quality.
- Sleeve joint rim minimizes weight.
- Consistent and stable spoke lacing.
- Low-friction hubs.
Front axle: 12mm thru axle, easily convertible to quick release with included adapters. Convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with included adapters
Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo and XD-R with optional driver bodies
Auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), front and rear
Freewheel: Instant Drive 360 steel
Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 through axle compatible
Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
Front and rear bodies: aluminum
Axle material: aluminum
Compatible Adapters and freewheel bodies
ID360 Shimano / Sram freewheel body (LV3430100 - Delivered on the wheel)
ID360 XD-R freewheel body (LV2580100)
ID360 Campagnolo freewheel body (LV3440100)
ID360 Shimano / Sram Light freewheel body (LV3850100)
12x135 rear axle adapters (LV2510900)
12 to 9mm rear adapter for quick release (LV2510800 - Delivered with the wheel)
12x142 rear axle adapters (LV2510700 - Delivered with the wheel)
15mm axle (LV2373500)
12 to 9mm front adapter for quick release (LV2680300 - Delivered with the wheel)
Max. Pressure: see indication on wheel and tyre. If they differ, use the lowest of the 2
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
ASTM CATEGORY 2 : road and offroad with jumps less than 15cm
Recommended tyre sizes: 28 to 64 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
Disc standard : 6 Bolts or Center Lock(R)
Color: Black only
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.