Mavic Comete Tubular Road Disc Rear Wheels 2018
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Every second counts, so get the best. The Mavic Comete Tubular Road Disc Rear Wheel takes aero effic... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Every second counts, so get the best. The Mavic Comete Tubular Road Disc Rear Wheel takes aero efficiency to the next level for optimum performance. If it’s good enough for Ironman racing, the Tour De France and Olympics, you’re sure to feel the benefits.
The rim body is 6106 alloy, while the rest of the structure is unidirectional, high modulus carbon fibre in a honeycomb weave, for the ultimate strength and stiffness. The driveside is flat, while the non-drive side is lenticular, ideal for minimizing drag. During particular wind conditions, these wheels can produce lift, generating their own momentum when a certain speed is achieved.
The Exalith 2 rim treatment makes for an efficient and high performing breaking surface. Special brake pads are included to get the most out of them.
Aluminium hub bodies and axles combined with superlight sealed cartridge bearings to give a lightweight and fast rolling package. The freehub body is kept as steel for long term durability.
The Mavic Comete Tubular Road Disc Rear Wheel comes with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control. The tyres are tubular and have a 210TPI casing for supple and comfortable handling.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 18 to 25 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi
- Weight Rear1100g
- Weight Tyre 700x23230g
- Tyre: tubular
- Asymmetrical walls: convex paracular (drive side) and lenticular (non drive side)
- Unidirectional and honeycomb weave, high modulus carbon fiber
- 6106 aluminum rim body
- Brake track: Exalith
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Rear body: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: FTS-L steel
- Yksion Pro PowerLink
- Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 210 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide
- Dimension: 28"-23
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to Campagnolo with optional driver body
- Front axle: Quick Release only
- Rear axle: Quick Release only
- BR601 Quick Release
- Exalith brake pads
- Valve extender
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.