Mavic Cosmic Elite Road Cycling Shoes 2017
- ShowProduct Information A fast and light shoe for road racingExcellent fitThe Mavic Ergo Dial QR on top of the foot offers s... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Road Shoe Guide
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- The Mavic Ergo Dial QR on top of the foot offers strong tightening with a micro adjustment with a quick and
- easy release
- The two Ergo Straps offer precise and easy adjustment
- The Endofit Tongue hugs the foot in just the right places for maximum comfort
- Drive your power into the pedals with the stiffness of the Energy Carbon Comp Outsole
- Index Energy Transfer: 60
- The design lines inspire power and speed
- Energy Carbon Comp Outsole
- Mavic Ergo Dial QR
- Ergo Strap
- Endofit Tongue
- Ergo Fit 3D
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
There are currently no customer reviews
Mavic Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to find the right size Mavic shoe for you
|AVERAGE FOOTLENGTH (in mm)||EUR||UK|
Mavic shoes are rugged, durable and sturdy, ready to take on some furious pedalling whilst keeping your feet comfortable, cool and dry.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Road Shoe Guide
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.