Close fitting winter knicker with water repellency and insulation in key areas for enhanced warmth and protection.
As Autumn turns to Winter and the weather becomes less and less predictable, most riders want flexibility from their kit. And that’s the strength of a good ¾ length bib knicker.
These ones are designed to keep you warm and comfy if the worst of the weather does strike. To protect you from road vibrations you’ll find our Ergo 3D chamois, which combines three different densities and six different thicknesses of foam. And to protect you from the weather we’ve constructed the whole knicker from soft-brushed Lycra treated with Teflon® fabric protector to repel water and dirt.
They’re super warm thanks to Warm Tech Teflon and a reduced number of seams means no water’s getting in. Hopefully you won’t need all this protection, but it’s good to know it’s there if you do.
All day comfort -
- Ergo 3D chamois provides comfort and performance via progressive cushioning with 3 different densities and 6 different thicknesses of preshaped foam
- Strategic flatlock construction reduces chafing
Water resistance -
- Soft brushed lycra treated with DuPont™ Teflon® fabric protector to enhance the ability of the fabric repel water and dirt
- Minimum seams for maximum water resistance
Premium insulation and fast recovery -
- Warm Tech Teflon® enginereed with Lycra Sport Power® offers warmth, durability and fast recovery in the strategic area place
- Exclusive italian garment developped for Mavic
Ergo Ride -
- Bottom: 84% Polyamid; 16% Elastan
- Upper body: Polyamid 77%, Elastan 23%
- Warm Tech Teflon®
Product Details -
Special Fit -