Pure Triathlon performance with great comfort and value
This is the slightly less extreme of our two triathlon shoes. But only slightly.
The energy comp outsole is a fraction more flexible than the full carbon version used in the Ultimate, so comfort is increased but without losing much power. It also features our Ergo fit 3D Ortholite® inner sole for added support.
However it maintains the tri-specific design features from our top of the range shoe, such as the large, easily adjustable strap and over-sized heel loop for quick transitions and a lightweight mesh upper for fast wicking when you come out of the water. If you’re looking to improve your times, this shoe could give you the kick you need.
Enhanced energy transfer :
- Energy Comp Outsole brings the sole closer to the pedal/ Index Energy Transfer 50
Comfort and fit :
- Ergo Fit 3D OrthoLite®, a specific, ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
Fast transition :
- Ergo Tri Strap for easy and rapid transitions
- Triathlon heel loop
Energy Comp Outsole
- High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
Ergo Tri Strap
- Patented large strap system which remains open to help for best transitions
Energy Ride :
Ergo Ride :
Product Details :
- Buyer's Guide - Editors Choice - USA
- Weight: 590 grams (8.5)(Pair)