Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Disc INTL 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - road See the latest products
New in Wheels - road
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- Show Description Slip through the wind with the Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Disc INTL road wheels, which allow for r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Slip through the wind with the Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Disc INTL road wheels, which allow for rapid speed through the streets.
Using Mavic’s Instant Drive 360, the freehub is fast rolling with little friction and have quick engagement, wasting no time in getting power from your legs to the road. Allowing for easy maintenance, the hubs feature replaceable sealed cartridge bearings. These disc hubs take the international standard 6 bolt disc rotor.
The hubs have aluminium alloy bodies and axles and are convertible to 12x142 in the rear and 12x100 in the front with included adaptors. Other conversions are also possible with adaptors sold separately.
The 40mm deep rims are made using 3k carbon for a super strong and stiff platform, and utilises a NACA profile for efficient aero performance. The 25mm external width is optimised for use with a 25mm tyre, giving excellent handling characteristics.
With 24 spokes front and rear, weight is kept to a minimum. The double butted, bladed steel spokes add further aerodynamic efficiency and are 2 cross laced in the front and Isopulse pattern in the rear.
The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Disc INTL road wheels come with Yksion Pro tyres in 25c size. The front tyre gets Mavic’s GripLink compound that offers excellent grip, while the rear has the PowerLink compound for super low rolling resistance. This gives a perfect balance between fast riding and cornering control.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 25mm 7.7 bars - 110 PSI
- Weight Front750g
- Weight Pair1570g
- Weight Rear820g
- Weight Tyre 700x25210g
- Disc standard:6 Bolt
- The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL C Disc INTL Road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: 3K carbon fibres
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: clincher
- Internal width: 17 mm
- ETRTO size: 622x17C
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Front: Quick release, 12x100 and 15x100 compatible
- Rear: Quick Release, 12x142 and 12x135 compatible
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Breaker: Front Kevlar, Rear polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 12mm thru axle to quick release or 15mm thru axle with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Front 12 mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or front wheel)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360 (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide