Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc Road Wheels 2018
- ShowProduct Information Stiff and lightweight performance for road bikes with disc brakes. The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show Road Bike Wheel Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Stiff and lightweight performance for road bikes with disc brakes. The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc wheels are light enough for lightening quick accelerations and rapid climbing as well as confidence on the descents. With its 3k carbon rim this Carbon SL T version of the Cosmic Pro is the ultimate all-rounder tubular road wheel.
- Rim: 3k carbon fibre composite, 19mm internal width, tubular
- Spokes: Steel, straight pull, bladed
- Hubs: aluminium, sealed cartridge bearings, Instant Drive 360freehub
- Front axle: 12x100, 15x100, 9x100 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 12x135/142, 10x135 (quick release)
- Tyres: Yksion Pro UST 25c
- Weight: 1,540g pair
- Colour: Black
- The Mavic Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T UST road wheels are available with 0% APR finance
From the hills to the flats, road racing or cyclocross, the Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc is the ultimate pro-level all-rounder. It’s light, stiff and aerodynamic—purpose built for disc-brake technology. The tubular rim was born from our Paris-Roubaix winning Cosmic Carbone 40 T. It’s 25mm wide to offer more tire support and improved aerodynamics and its full 3K carbon lay-up is built to last and resist any impact. It’s also engineered for the unique performance characteristics of disc brakes. Since 90% of a rider’s weight is transferred to the front wheel when braking hard, we’ve built the front wheel with a higher spoke count (24). The spokes are crossed on each side of the hub to better transfer the braking load to the ground with no loss of stiffness and no wheel wobbling. The rear wheel is designed for maximum power transfer and rolling efficiency, using 24 spokes and Isopulse lacing (radial on the drive side) for maximum energy transfer. It also features our Instant Drive 360 hub for lower friction, snappy freewheel engagement, and compatibility with any frame thanks to tool-free conversion from Quick Release to 12x142 thru-axles. It includes a grippy 25mm Yksion Pro Griplink tubular tire up front and a Yksion Pro Powerlink rear tire that is optimized for acceleration. Both have specific tread patterns to optimize grip in wet weather. The front wheel comes ready for a 12mm thru-axle, but easily converts to standard quick release and 15mm thru-axle with optional adapters. The rear wheel is delivered as a 12x142 and can convert to standard quick release with optional adapters. The Cosmic Pro Carbon SL T Disc is available for Centre Lock rotors only and Shimano / SRAM cassettes. It’s Convertible to Campagnolo or SRAM XD with optional driver bodies.
From road racing to ’cross, this carbon tubular does it all. Light, stiff and disc-brake ready. Total race performer, from the climbs to the flats. 40mm wind tunnel optimized rim reduces wind drag Full-carbon and ultra-light rim for faster climbing and acceleration Instant Drive 360 freewheel system offers low weight and super-fast engagement.
Super stiff with efficient power transfer means zero wasted watts. High quality 3K full carbon fibre rim Optimized spoke dish and Isopulse lacing Low friction, smooth and durable QRM bearings.
Added control in all conditions with purpose-built disc-brake technology. 24 spokes front and rear for optimized brake torque distribution Front hub convertible from 12mm or 15mm thru-axle to quick release (with optional adapters) Rear hub convertible from 12x142 thru-axle to quick release (with optional adapters - not available in Germany) Centre Lock only XD Road compatible (with an optional driver body)
- Material: 3K carbon fibres
- Height: 40 mm
- Drilling: traditional
- Disc brake specific profile
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: tubular
- ETRTO size: 28" tubular
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, aero, double butted
- Nipples: aluminium, ABS
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Front bearings: adjustable sealed cartridge bearings (QRM+), Rear bearings: auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto)
- Freewheel: Instant Drive 360
- Yksion Pro GripLink (front) & PowerLink (rear)
- Front and Rear Tread: Single Compound
- Casing: 210 TPI
- Breaker: Polyamide
- Dimension: 25-622 (700x25c)
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard: Centre Lock(R) only
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or Campagnolo, convertible to XD-R with optional driver body
- Front axle : 12mm thru axle. Optional : Easily convertible to quick release with adequate adapters, convertible to 15mm with complete axle replacement
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters for Instant Drive 360
- Specific disc bolts
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 25 to 32 mm
- Max. Pressure: 23mm 8.7 bars - 125 psi, 25/28mm 7.7 bars - 110 psi
- Brake type: disc
- Field: rolling
- Front axle: 12x100
- Front axle: 15x100
- Front axle: 9x100 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 10x135 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 12x135/142
- Rim profile: medium
- Rim: carbon
- Tubeless: no
- Tyre type: tubular
- Instant Drive 360
- QRM Auto
- Weight Front730
- Weight Pair1540
- Weight Rear810
- Weight Tyre 700x25270
There are currently no customer reviews
Road Bike Wheel Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.