With kilometre after kilometre of long winter training to look forward to, you need to know you’ve got kit that can keep you in the saddle whatever the conditions.
These tights have been rigorously tested with the help of Team JLT Condor so we know the brushed bib material provides great insulation, fit, wind protection and comfort for even the most demanding riders. Our Ergo 3D chamois is a real favourite with the team – you can tailor it for your weight and it’s constructed using three different densities and six different thicknesses of foam to completely dampen vibrations.
Wind protection comes from a triple Warm Shell Wind layer across the front of the leg with a foot loop to limit drafts. And Super Roubaix Teflon® keeps you warm with the added benefit of repelling water. Winter training never seemed so easy.
- Superior all-day comfort
- Ergo 3D Pro chamois offers comfort and performance via progressive cushioning with 3 different densities and
- 6 different thicknesses of 3D preshaped foam
- Pad has 2 levels of foam density, selected based on the weight of the cyclist
Superior wind protection -
- The 3 layer membrane of Warm Shell Wind offers the highest wind protection on the front of the leg
- Foot loop construction limits air leaks
Thermo regulation -
- Super Roubaix® Teflon offers warmth, durability and elasticity with added water repellency from the Teflon® treatment
Ergo Ride -
- Super Roubaix® Teflon
- Warm Wick ST +
- Warm Shell Wind
- Bottom: 100% Polyester
- Insert: Polyamid 85%, Elastan 15%
- Upper Body: Polyamid 80%, Elastan 20%
- Bonded low profile bib construction
- Reflective highlights
- Foot loops
Special Fit -