Mavic Crossmax Elite WTS MTB Wheels 29er - 2017
- ShowProduct Information Alloy cross country wheels you can trust. The Mavic Crossmax Elite WTS MTB Wheels are lightweight an... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Alloy cross country wheels you can trust. The Mavic Crossmax Elite WTS MTB Wheels are lightweight and robust, giving you peace of mind on the mountains and racing.
Using Mavic’s ISM 4D weight savings technology, the Crossmax rims have been machined between the spokes to remove any excess material, while keeping strength high. They are made from Maxtal alloy, a high strength-to-weight aluminium and feature Mavic’s SUP join, for even great strength. The hookless, 22mm internal diameter rims hit that balance between tyre support and reduced rolling resistance. These rims have been designed to work perfectly with tubeless systems, and come with a tubeless kit.
The hubs have both alloy bodies as well as axles, for lightweight rolling, and an ITS-4 alloy freehubs to efficiently transfers power. Sealed cartridge bearings make maintenance easy and the bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles. The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately. These wheels are also available with a SRAM XD driver freehub or standard Shimano and in Boost spacing (front: 15x110mm/rear: 12x148mm).
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for less spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight. There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity and double butted, giving an even lighter weight.
The Pulse Pro tyres offers low rolling resistance and high speed. The X-mix dual compound rubber has harder, low-profile centre knobs to keep rolling fast, while softer, higher side knobs offer greater grip in the corners. These tyres are UST tubeless ready.
- Maxtal rim is both light and strong, built with a 22mm internal width rim and a hookless profile
- ISM4D machining makes the wheel lighter without compromising on strength
- ITS 4 freewheel system gives you faster acceleration
- Simple and reliable construction
- 24 straight-pull bladed and double-butted spokes on front and rear
- Tubeless tape on wheels: the lightest and simplest way to get the tubeless benefits such as better traction, comfort, and reduced risk of flats
- Pulse Pro tyre in 2.1 or 2.25
- Light and strong single ply casing
- X-mix dual compound, offering a combination of safe grip and speed
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Mavic Crossmax Elite WTS MTB Wheels 29er are available with 0% APR finance
- Shimano | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed
- SRAM XD | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: SRAM 11 speed
- Lefty Supermax| 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Cannondale Lefty
- Shimano Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- SRAM XD Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- Front - 6 bolts 15mm (9mm QR adapter included)
- Rear - 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142
- Sizing -Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1615 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x22ss
- Hookless profile
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Pulse Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 29": 2.10 or 2.25
In the box:
- BR101 rear quick release
- Front QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.