Mavic Crossmax Light 27.5" MTB Wheels 2018
- ShowProduct Information Easy-to-use tubeless technology plus lightweight performance for aspiring XC ridersLightweight and r... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- Material: S6106 alloy
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x22TSS
- Hookless profile
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, round, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminum
- Axle material: aluminum
- Front bearings : auto adjust sealed cartridge bearings (QRM Auto), Rear bearings : sealed cartridge bearings (QRM)
- Freewheel: TS-2 alloy
- Color: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram or XD
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with optional adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters
- UST valve and accessories
- Tubeless rim tape
- User guide
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : CROSS COUNTRY AND TRAIL RIDING
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Category: Cross-country
- Diameter: 650b/27.5"
- e-bike: no
- Front axle: 15x100
- Front axle: 15x110 (Boost)
- Front axle: 9x100 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 10x135 (quick release)
- Rear axle: 12x135/142
- Rear axle: 12x148 (Boost)
- Rim width (internal): 22mm
- Rim: aluminium
- Tubeless: yes
- UST Tubeless Ready
- QRM Auto
- Weight Front 27.5" 785
- Weight Pair 27.5" 1680
- Weight Rear 27.5" 895
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
We will try our very best to get your products delivered to you before Christmas, but due to Santa's overspill into our delivery services, we would like to make you aware that while we are making every effort to deliver your order to you in time for Christmas, there may be a potential risk of delay.
The last date to order a bike that is available for Christmas delivery is 5pm on Tuesday 18th December. For all other items the last date to order items that are available for Christmas delivery is 12pm on Wednesday 19th December.
You can easily spot which items are guaranteed for Christmas delivery with theicon. Choose your size and colour to see if the item qualifies for Christmas delivery.
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.