Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon WTS 29er MTB Wheels 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information World Cup technologies for the masses. The Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon WTS 29er MTB Wheels offer super... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
World Cup technologies for the masses. The Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon WTS 29er MTB Wheels offer super lightweight rolling with robust performance. These mountain bike wheels are an upgrade that’ll transform any cross-country bike.
Uni-directional carbon fibre rims
Mavic’s XC carbon wheels deserve the best and receive super strong Uni-directional carbon fibre rims to take the impacts, yet remain super lightweight for fast spinning.
The rims are UST tubeless ready and everything you need to make the seal comes with the wheels. An internal 23mm diameter allows the tyres to reach their full potential, being supportive and offering optimum traction. The rims are hookless, giving a stronger profile.
Lightweight alloy hubs
The hubs have both alloy bodies as well as axles, for lightweight rolling, and an ITS-4 alloy freehub to efficiently transfers power. Sealed cartridge bearings make maintenance easy and the bodies are alloy for weight savings as are the axles.
The rear wheels come supplied with 12x142mm adaptors, while the front can be converted to quick release with adaptors available separately. These wheels are also available with a SRAM XD driver freehub or standard Shimano and in Boost spacing (front: 15x110mm/rear: 12x148mm).
Rigid straight pull steel spokes
Matching up to the hubs are straight pull steel spokes. These add rigidity and strength. The weak point of normal J-bend spokes is removed with the use of straight-pull spokes, allowing for fewer spokes to be used and keeping the wheels lightweight.
There are 24 spokes front and rear with a 2 cross pattern for both wheels. The spokes are bladed for even more rigidity and double butted, giving an even lighter weight.
High-speed Pulse Pro tyres
The Pulse Pro tyres offers low rolling resistance and high speed. The X-mix dual compound rubber has harder, low-profile centre knobs to keep rolling fast, while softer, higher side knobs offer greater grip in the corners. These tyres are UST tubeless ready.
- For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
- Recommended tyre sizes: 28 mm to 62 mm (1.1" to 2.5")
- Weight Front 29"700g
- Weight Pair 29"1510g
- Weight Rear 29"810g
- Weight Tyre 29 x 2.1620g
- Weight Tyre 29 x 2.25680g
- Mavic Crossmax Pro Carbon WTS 29er MTB Wheels are available with 0% APR finance
- Material: 100% Unidirectional carbon fibre
- Drilling: traditional
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 23 mm
- ETRTO size 29": 622x23ss
- Hookless profile
- Use with Mavic Tubeless Tape
- Material: steel
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front and rear crossed 2
- Front and rear bodies: aluminium
- Axle material: aluminium
- Adjustable sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Pulse Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 29": 2.10 or 2.25
- Colour: Black only
- Disc standard : 6 Bolts only
- Hub width : Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Lefty Supermax
- Freewheel: Shimano/Sram, convertible to XD with optional driver body
- Front axle: convertible from 15mm thru axle to Quick Release with included adapters
- Rear axle: 12mm thru axle, convertible to Quick Release with optional adapters (not available in Germany)
- Front QR adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or front wheel)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (Supplied with purchase of pair or rear wheel)
- User guide