Mavic Crossmax Pro WTS MTB Wheels 29er - 2017
- ShowProduct Information Built with proven technologies and wider rims the iconic Mavic Crossmax Pro Wheel Tyre System (WTS) ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
- Show MTB Wheels Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
Built with proven technologies and wider rims the iconic Mavic Crossmax Pro Wheel Tyre System (WTS) offers the performance advantages you need to ride faster and further on your cross country 29er.
Offering improved support for the Pulse tyres are the 22mm internal width rims. Inter Spoke Milling (ISM4D) shaves off the grams without compromising strength and stiffness. The double butted and bladed Zicral alloy spokes are stiff and strong while keeping the weight down. With a carbon body on the front hub and reliable internals the Crossmax Pros will keep you rolling quickly mile after mile.
The Crossmax Pro WTS is supplied with 29” Pulse Pro tyres, tubeless valves and tape to offer you the performance upgrade you need to ride further and faster.
- ISM4D machined rim is lighter without compromising on strength
- 24 beefy Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing to the rear ensure stiffness and responsiveness
- High tech iconic WTS
- Includes the core Mavic alloy technologies : Fore, UST, ISM4D, Zicral
- Wider 22mm, hookless profile rim : increased comfort, control and traction
- Pulse Pro tire in 2.1 or 2.25
- Light and strong single ply casing
- X-mix dual compound offering a combination of safe grip and speed
- Shimano | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed
- SRAM XD | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: SRAM 11 speed
- Lefty Supermax| 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Cannondale Lefty
- Shimano Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- SRAM XD Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- Front - 6 bolts 15mm (9mm QR adapter included)
- Rear - 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142
- Sizing -Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1590 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x22ss
- ETRTO size 29": 622x22ss
- Hookless profile
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Rear body: aluminum
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Pulse Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 27.5": 2.10 or 2.25
- Dimension 29": 2.10 or 2.25
In the box:
- BX601 quick releases
- Front QR adapters(with pair or front wheel only)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (with pair or rear wheel only)
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included
There are currently no customer reviews
MTB Wheels Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 36 months
Best £0 deposit / 0% interest
for 12 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE to mainland UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.