Mavic Crossmax Pro WTS MTB Wheels 29er - 2017
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Built with proven technologies and wider rims the iconic Mavic Crossmax Pro Wheel Tyre System (WTS) ... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (0)
Built with proven technologies and wider rims the iconic Mavic Crossmax Pro Wheel Tyre System (WTS) offers the performance advantages you need to ride faster and further on your cross country 29er.
Offering improved support for the Pulse tyres are the 22mm internal width rims. Inter Spoke Milling (ISM4D) shaves off the grams without compromising strength and stiffness. The double butted and bladed Zicral alloy spokes are stiff and strong while keeping the weight down. With a carbon body on the front hub and reliable internals the Crossmax Pros will keep you rolling quickly mile after mile.
The Crossmax Pro WTS is supplied with 29” Pulse Pro tyres, tubeless valves and tape to offer you the performance upgrade you need to ride further and faster.
- ISM4D machined rim is lighter without compromising on strength
- 24 beefy Zicral spokes with Isopulse lacing to the rear ensure stiffness and responsiveness
- High tech iconic WTS
- Includes the core Mavic alloy technologies : Fore, UST, ISM4D, Zicral
- Wider 22mm, hookless profile rim : increased comfort, control and traction
- Pulse Pro tire in 2.1 or 2.25
- Light and strong single ply casing
- X-mix dual compound offering a combination of safe grip and speed
- Shimano | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed
- SRAM XD | 6 Bolt | 2.10"/2.25" tyres - Compatible with: SRAM 11 speed
- Lefty Supermax| 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Cannondale Lefty
- Shimano Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- SRAM XD Boost | 6 Bolt | 2.25" tyres - Compatible with: Shimano 10/11 speed, SRAM 10 speed (Front 110mm hub, rear 148mm)
- Front - 6 bolts 15mm (9mm QR adapter included)
- Rear - 6 bolts 12x135 & 12x142
- Sizing -Boost (front 110, rear 148) or Non-Boost (front 100, rear 135/142)
- Pair 29" without tyre: 1590 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Weight reduction: ISM 4D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tubetype
- Internal width: 22 mm
- ETRTO size 27.5": 584x22ss
- ETRTO size 29": 622x22ss
- Hookless profile
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed, double butted
- Count: 24 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Rear body: aluminum
- Front body: carbon with aluminum flanges
- Axle material: aluminum
- Sealed cartridge bearings
- Freewheel: ITS-4 alloy
- Pulse Pro
- UST Tubeless Ready
- Front and Rear Tread: Dual Compound
- Casing: 127 TPI
- Dimension 27.5": 2.10 or 2.25
- Dimension 29": 2.10 or 2.25
In the box:
- BX601 quick releases
- Front QR adapters(with pair or front wheel only)
- Rear 12x142mm adapters (with pair or rear wheel only)
- UST valve and accessories
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- ASTM CATEGORY 3 : offroad with jumps less than 61cm
For a longer longevity of the wheel, Mavic recommends that the total weight supported by the wheels don't exceed 120kg, bike included