Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo SPD MTB Shoes
- ShowProduct Information The perfect shoe to keep your feet warm and dry on the coldest trails It’s easy to find an excuse no... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- Show Size Chart
- Show Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
- Show Finance
- Show Delivery & Guarantee
- GORE-TEX®, breathable, engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable at all times
- Neoprene Ankle Gusset, a hot and water-resistant construction increasing ease of movement
- Water resistant zip and cover construction inspired from nordic sports
- Ergo Dial system gives a perfect and easy adjustment
- Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite®, an ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
- Energy Grip Terra + Outsole offers an excellent grip in all terrains and conditions/ Index Energy Transfer 40
- Contagrip® the best in traction and durability
- Fully waterproof construction featuring GORE-TEX® membrane
- Hot and water-resistant construction increasing ease of movement
- The best in traction and durability
- All-around All-mountain outsole
- Lightweight dial retention system with fast and accurate adjustment
- High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Weight: 960 grams (8.5) (Pair)
- The dual density inner sole designed with OrthoLite® foam and arch support gives an excellent foot support and stability
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’m a 42 foot which I’m used to finding means a 43 in cycling shoes but these boots I fit in in a 44 2/3. That said they are comfortable warm, easy to get in and out of and my feet have remained dry cycling in South Yorkshire this November, which is quite an achievement
I’m a 42 foot which I’m used to finding means a 43 in cycling shoes but these boots I fit in in a 44 2/3. That said they are comfortable warm, easy to get in and out of and my feet have remained dry cycling in South Yorkshire this November, which is quite an achievementClose review
Mavic Shoe Size Chart
Please use this chart to find the right size Mavic shoe for you
|AVERAGE FOOTLENGTH (in mm)||EUR||UK|
Mavic shoes are rugged, durable and sturdy, ready to take on some furious pedalling whilst keeping your feet comfortable, cool and dry.
Please note, all size information is provided as a guide - if you're unsure or need any further assistance you can call us on 01792 799508 ... we're happy to help!
Mountain Bike Shoe Guide
How do I apply for finance?
Spend £99 or more at Tredz and you can spread the cost. Pay monthly over 6-48 months, interest free (dependent on repayment terms and amount).
1Fill your basket with everything you want from Tredz and go to the checkout.
2During checkout, select the finance option you want as your method of payment.
3You will be sent to our finance provider's secure server to complete your application.
4Finance providers PayPal & V12 will use the information provided to make a decision and complete checkout if you are approved.Read more about buying on finance
Buy now, pay 12 months later.
Interest free credit with no deposit. Pay nothing for 3 or 6 months on orders over £850, or 12 months on orders over £1,500* *Not available through PayPal Credit
Flexible finance options
Choose your deposit.
Choose your term.
Lowest monthly cost
for 6 months
Delivery & Guarantee
UK Delivery Information
We are committed to offering fast and free delivery, whether you're ordering bikes, accessories or clothing. Our standard delivery service is FREE in the UK, regardless of the size and on all orders over £20.
Please note that bulky products and bikes shipped to outlying UK regions are excluded from free shipping.
Please note that Pre-Order dates can sometimes change due to updated stock information.
Click here for more UK and international delivery information.
Returns & Warranty
It's easy to return a product with our 365 day, hassle free returns.
We will give you a full refund or exchange on any item that is returned to us unused/unfitted, in a resaleable condition and in its original packaging (where possible).
Please note: For hygiene reasons, we cannot accept returns of facemasks, undershorts or underwear if the item has been removed/unsealed from its original packaging.
If your item develops a fault or arrives damaged, please contact us first so we can resolve the issue for you as quickly as possible.
For more information please visit our Returns & Warranty page.