Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo SPD MTB Shoes
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in MTB shoes See the latest products
New in MTB shoes
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information The perfect shoe to keep your feet warm and dry on the coldest trails It’s easy to find an excuse no... read more
- Show Customer Reviews (1)
- GORE-TEX®, breathable, engineered to keep feet dry and comfortable at all times
- Neoprene Ankle Gusset, a hot and water-resistant construction increasing ease of movement
- Water resistant zip and cover construction inspired from nordic sports
- Ergo Dial system gives a perfect and easy adjustment
- Ergo Fit 3D Ortholite®, an ergonomic insole delivers superior cushioning and comfort
- Energy Grip Terra + Outsole offers an excellent grip in all terrains and conditions/ Index Energy Transfer 40
- Contagrip® the best in traction and durability
- Fully waterproof construction featuring GORE-TEX® membrane
- Hot and water-resistant construction increasing ease of movement
- The best in traction and durability
- All-around All-mountain outsole
- Lightweight dial retention system with fast and accurate adjustment
- High quality insole designed to prolong comfort and performance
- Weight: 960 grams (8.5) (Pair)
- The dual density inner sole designed with OrthoLite® foam and arch support gives an excellent foot support and stability
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.
Mavic Crossmax SL Pro Thermo SPD MTB Shoes Reviews
Customer Reviews (1)
I’m a 42 foot which I’m used to finding means a 43 in cycling shoes but these boots I fit in in a 44 2/3. That said they are comfortable warm, easy to get in and out of and my feet have remained dry cycling in South Yorkshire this November, which is quite an achievement
I’m a 42 foot which I’m used to finding means a 43 in cycling shoes but these boots I fit in in a 44 2/3. That said they are comfortable warm, easy to get in and out of and my feet have remained dry cycling in South Yorkshire this November, which is quite an achievementClose review