Mavic Crossmax SLR 29er Disc Lefty INTL MTB Wheel
Out of Stock Sorry, you missed it. But you still have options...
Recommended alternatives We've found some items that may interest you...
- Show Recommended Products You may also like...
- Show Top Rated Our top rated products...
- Show Best Deals Great products, low prices...
- Show New in Wheels - MTB 29 See the latest products
New in Wheels - MTB 29
Archive Product Details Comparing? Here's the info from the out of stock item
- ShowProduct Information Benefiting from years of Crossmax dedicated R&D and World Cup racers' feedback; the Crossmax SLR 29"... read more
- Show Reviews & Q&As
Product DescriptionBenefiting from years of Crossmax dedicated R&D and World Cup racers' feedback; the Crossmax SLR 29" offers superior system performance for only 1620 grams! Specific use of Mavic's key technologies to manage 29er strains. Result: the most dynamic ride ever!
29er specific conception: performance and reliability
- Rim: reinforced extrusion with ISM 3D weight reduction
- Spokes: Stronger Zicral bladed spokes to manage greater stress of 29er
- Developed with and endorsed by Mavic pro-racers (Orbea, Cannondale and Luna)
- World Cup level lightweight system - 1620 grams
- Distinctive SSC design approach
- Low inertia: Light yet wide rim, ISM 3D,
- Stiff system: 19 mm rim, thru-axle compatible, Maxtal, Fore, Zicral
- Efficient energy transfer: ITS-4, Isopulse, UST, asymmetrical rim
- front wheel: 755 grams
- Material: Maxtal
- Colour: Double anodization, black rim, silver ISM
- Joint: SUP
- Drilling: Fore
- Disc brake specific profile
- Weight reduction: ISM 3D
- Valve hole diameter: 6.5 mm
- Tyre: UST Tubeless and tube type
- Internal width: 19 mm, asymmetrical
- ETRTO size: 622x19C
- Recommended tyre sizes: 1.5 to 2.3
- Material: Zicral
- Shape: straight pull, bladed
- Colour: black + 1 half black / half white
- Nipples: integrated M7 aluminium with brake rings
- Count: 20 front and rear
- Lacing: front crossed 2, rear Isopulse
- Front and rear bodies: oversize aluminium
- Colour: white
- Front and rear axle material: aluminium
- ITS-4 alloy
- 6 bolts QR & 15 mm
- Centerlock QR & 15 mm
- 6 bolts Lefty
- 6 bolts QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- Centerlock QR & 12x135 & 12x142
- BX601 quick releases
- UST valve and accessories
- Front QR adapters
- Rear QR adapters
- Rear 12x142mm adapters
- Specific disc bolts
- Computer magnet (front wheel)
- Multifunction adjustment wrench
- User guide
Occasionally, without notice, manufacturers change product design and/or specifications.